The most popular rearsets

nimzondn

Registered
I'm soon-to-be the proud papa of a new 2006 busa ... black and gray. Financing and insurance getting finalized today ... if all goes well.

The first two mods I want to do is replace the rearsets with forged alloy rearsets; and replace the windshield with a Puig double bubble. These are the two best mods I made to my current bike that gave me the biggest bang for my buck.

What are the most popular rearsets for Busa's?

I currently have Woodcraft/CFMotorsports rearsets on my kawi 636 and I'm very pleased with the quality of workmanship and price. (but I don't think they make them for busa's ... I'm waiting on a reply from CFM to verify this)

Any input would be appreciated.

ndn

oh and you can get almost anything you need from the onsite vendors/sponsers for the best pirces!

thanks ... I've been eyeballing the Gilles. They look really nice. Right now, unless somebody comes back with more interesting input, Gilles is leading the pack. I won't buy for a few weeks so I'll be gathering info till then.

thanks for the guidance

ndn

sato`s are really nice too, but I woudl still go with the giles. Just a personal fav.

Corbin is nice...:D
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

What are the ones in the previous post?

Are the numerous holes in the main bracket there to adjust your foot peg location?

ndn

Those are Rizoma's I have a set and they are really nice.
Not sure if they are still g them.
ping pjfz1 on this board. he sells them

Those are Rizoma's I have a set and they are really nice.
Not sure if they are still g them.
ping pjfz1 on this board. he sells them
Last I heard they were discontinued for the Busa. A few weeks back I was fortunate to pick up a set from a member who couldn't use his due to air shifter issues. You still might want to conatct PJ as he was trying to get them to do one more production run.

I ve had the Gilles and currently run Vortex rear sets. I prefer the vortex rear sets

Well last I heard....Pj may still be able to lay his hands on the some Rizoma's....There are top notch...The hole on side of em are for footpeg adjustment...I have a set myself just waiting til I return from Kuwait to do so..

He also has a website Pjsparts.com or pjparts.com.....I can't really remember off the op of my head

Anyone tried the Cycle Cat's (On cycle)? They are a site sponsor and the product looks really well made. But I have never heard anybody on this site try the bars or Rearsets???

Back