IS THERE ANYWAY GSXR REARSETS WILL FIT THE BUSA?

TAZEONE

Registered
okay, so I'm almsot done with my masterpiece,
except one thing.
THE BUSA STOCK REARSETS ARE FUGLY AS poop!
EVEN CHROMED THEY ARE NOTHING PRETTY.

I have seen all the rearsets out and
I like :
vortex
sato racing
pro tek

reason why i'm asking is because there are some really
nice looking heel guards that I want to put on my bike
but they are only available for the GSXR or TL1000R?

is there anyway I can finesse this swap from a GSXR 1000 or TL to my BUSA?

please, please, PLEASE!
this is like one of the only few things left I need to do.

thanks

I would say go ahead and deal with the stock mounts until you can afford some poop hot rearsets, they look good and give you that final finishing touch like you said.  Avoid the hassle of a half-fix and go the distance, maybe just polish the stocks for now...  You could also fit the Buell XB12 pegs and at least get rid of the big assed weights and uncool rubber pad...

As for fitting a heal guard? How creative are you? Buy a set of cool heal guards and then work it out with a drill press and some creativity, you should be able to get just about anything bolted in there nicely if you really want to...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088268968 -->

Sure thing, I just don't know if I was really any use... Heck I keep wanting to find a an Unattended Aprilla RSV Milli R somewhere so I can pull off all the cool parts and bolt em on the Busa. Wheels, Brakes, Signals, Mirrors... Could be fun.

Actually something I think would be kinda fun to do is gie the Busa Mercedes Badging. You know pull off all the stickers and repaint the tank, then get a few Mercedes emblems. One for the Nose, two for the flanks. Then instead of GSX1300R on the sides replace it with MLR1300R or something...

Not to actually convince any of the biker crowd it's a mercedes or anything silly like that but just to screw with the general public and Mercedes owners... They wouldn't know what the hell to think....
biggrin.gif

Say no to crack. Just messin.

My dad's into Cadillacs and he's alway telling me to make up some stickers for the tail section like "Busade'ville" or "Busarodo".
I prefer the stock stickers myself.

Back