THE KIND OF PPL IN HERE

That's awesome man. This board really has helped me alot so far. I've received tons of input and help with lead to the purchase of my 'Busa. Even when I didn't own one I was treated like an owner. This site is really awesome.

I've only been a member a short time, but I whole-heartedly agree. I just dropped mine last week, and already have members ready to offer help and parts.

Just too cool.

This is a very good site, last summer when i went down couple of guys really stepped up and helped me out with some parts i needed. front pegs,screen and they sent them to me and would not take any money .. they know who they are and if they ever need anything they know they can hit me up anytime . its theirs if i have it. zay
biggrin.gif

I can vouch for that. Whats funny about it is I also got a windscreen from a fellow poster here. I had to pay for it, but the cost was next to nothing. As a matter of fact, the cost was SO low, I felt a little guilty and sent him a bit more than he asked for.

Karma dude, its all about karma .
cool.gif

smile.gif
I'am new to the site also and all I can say is that its great being part of the best site I have ever found.

And I would just like to thank all the guys who run this site you all do a most excellent job I'am just starting to get to know which ones you are and I know it takes alot of your time to do it.

SO A BIG THANK YOU WITHOUT YOU ITS NOT POSSIBLE

Back