Busa owners are the best!!!

1300hemibusa

Registered
I just picked up a 99 copper busa from a guy in south Fl and it had a few things that needed help... Both cans had dents a scuffs and it was missing the stock wind screen ( He replaced it with a clear touring screen)
Here comes the good part!! I posted that i needed some nice stock cans and two members jumped right in to help !! On to the wind screen, JerseyBusa is shipping me his stock 05 screen! So my touring wind screen is going to MooseaBusa for free!!
I don't think you could fine a better bunch of motorcycle guys and gals anywhere !!!
smile.gif
Again thanks to all ......Lee..

1300hemibusa

Where you been at. Are you going to be able to do the big Busa ride the 25th of June.

Now onto your 99' Busa. Are you telling me you own two Busas now? You lucky bast@rd.

Nice to see people from the board hooking you up.

This is the best group of people on the internet in my opinion... on the copper busa: Damn I likes that color!!!

1300hemibusa

Where you been at. Are you going to be able to do the big Busa ride the 25th of June.

Now onto your 99' Busa. Are you telling me you own two Busas now? You lucky bast@rd.

Sean I sold the 05 busa and just got the 99 .. 3 bikes where just to many.... so all i have now is the 99 and the 05 ZRX1200 turbo bike .... I may be able to make that June 25 ride , i have to let that date get a little closer to know for sure...Lee...

I fall more and more in love each time I see that Copper and Silver....

Good lord.....she is truly beautiful.

1300hemibusa

Sean I sold the 05 busa and just got the 99 .. 3 bikes where  just to many.... so all i have now is the 99 and the 05 ZRX1200 turbo bike .... I may be able to make that June 25 ride , i have to let that date get a little closer to know for sure...Lee...
I hear ya bro.

I just found out last week that I didn't make tech so bye bye Buell. Just been riding the Busa anyway.

If you do go on this saturday ride I'm already trying to meet up with a fellow h.org Busa rider at Barneys.

Yeah, this is like one big family. I got some rear turn signals of an '05 for free from a fellow member. I mean that is just awesome.

Back