Rsd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Andy,
A few days ago there was a post about enough threads. I can't find it now. Anyway, how about a thread for free stuff, i.e. stock cans, windscreens and the like. I am sending Hayaboosta cans and a wind screen today. The house mouse was glad to get the stuff outa the garage. People could post what they are looking for and ppl could post what they have to give away. The only stipulation should be the only charge is shipping. What do you guys think?

Don

sounds good to me..I need a 2006 LE Busa I will pay for shipping please donate.. Dont hurt to try..
biggrin.gif

All joking aside not a bad idea . Think there was a pay it forward thread along the lines of the same thing ..

Andy,
  A few days ago there was a post about enough threads.  I can't find it now.  Anyway, how about a thread for free stuff, i.e. stock cans, windscreens and the like.  I am sending Hayaboosta cans and a wind screen today.  The house mouse was glad to get the stuff outa the garage. People could post what they are looking for and ppl could post what they have to give away.  The only stipulation should be the only charge is shipping.  What do you guys think?

Don
we have done it before. WORKS AWESOME.

Truwrecks was the originator of it last Xmas I believe.

We call it "Pay It Forward" Org Style.

I'll lock this thread down,and I'll start a new one,pinned to the top of Random. Sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back