THE KIND OF PPL IN HERE

gsteve

Registered
Last summer I was looking for a used wind screen to play with some ideas.   Sageronin sent me one , for nothing!   And paid the shipping ! read below.

Steve ... don't even worry about that bro' ... no problem on the shipping cost. We're a family here ... just pass on a similar favor to the next person Thanks for remembering!!
You're right though, my handwritting is terrible

Quote (gsteve @ June 03 2005,01:14)
I have been sitting on your shipping bill wanting to send you the money it cost you to ship tat wind screen to me. I hope i read your address right...815 xxxx dr.....frxxxe MD.
xx701
Your hand writing was a lil hard to read... X your fingers...if i dont send it right now ill forget for another 6 mons. Thanks again dude. sj

<!--EDIT|gsteve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117821950 -->

yeppers....a real good bunch of folks here...

I have been on the receiving end of many things....without these guys, I wouldn't be anywhere near as close to rebuilding as possible.

Big kudos....

smile.gif

Found this site by chance when I purchased my Busa a couple years ago. I am on a couple others now as well, but this one is definately home. Extremely good people here, I have been fortunate enough to meet several in person. I am not the most active member of this board, but have tried to help and will continue to do so. This place is great!

DJ's great...tons of guys (and gals) on here that'll do whatever they can to help...
cool.gif

I have found this board to be really good if you have an issue. Lot of helpfull folks. Chances are good if somethings up with ur bike it's happened to someone else here and they can steer you in the right direction.

Same experience here. I have met some great people and appreciate all the help I have got from the board.

I'm new to the site, but I can tell that this is a great site because you guy's and gal's communicate.  I've been to alot of sites and have never seen anyone post over 3,000 threads, but this site is exceptional. I saw one individual who had posted over 14,000 times, and I'm sure that there are some who have posted more.  I glad to be part of group which communicates well with each other and do so on a positive level.

BigK

<!--EDIT|BigK
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117853561 -->

I second what everyone has been saying.... the folks here are wonderful, always ready to lend a helping hand or comment or whatever
cool.gif

Its hard to get that feeling of community from the virtual world and message boards, but the members of this site make this more than just a web site.  If you havent been to an event where members are hanging out, you should definately go to one.  Its a very unique experience to be able to show up, not knowing a single person in person and yet feel like you've known them for a while as a result of the messages boards here
cool.gif

cool.gif

I like the fact that people that are locals hang out and help each other whenever possible. We are all from different walks of life and we squabble some, but it's like a big familly. We've all got each others back.

It is a wonderful feeling when you are welcomed into a group by thousands of people you thought were strangers who turned out to be your extended family.

Back