The issues of the world......

We have gay villages here (in our major cities) and it seems the pride flag is being flown over some municipal building all the time.....

We have rainbow cross walks and if anyone complains about them, the wrath of the gay community falls on their heads.....

It's so bad that a community out west in Alberta voted to not have any rainbow or pride flags displayed....people were just getting overly inundated with these symbols and had enough....
Amazing the difference between where you are and here in southwest Missouri, granted this area is not exactly gay friendly so to speak.

Amazing the difference between where you are and here in southwest Missouri, granted this area is not exactly gay friendly so to speak.
As a general rule, Canadians are pretty tolerant and inclusive........but that is changing somewhat as we have more and more American influence and cross ideology these days....

Equating American influence and less tolerance and inclusivity is as probably accurate as it is sad. I’ve always loved this country but not thrilled about where it looks to be headed. I’m not advocating celebration that feeds hatred, I also realize people don’t understand or accept homosexuality and I wish everyone would take a chill pill. Be and let be.

Last edited:
Equating American influence and less tolerance and inclusivity is as probably accurate as it is sad. I’ve always loved this country but not thrilled about where it looks to be headed. I’m not advocating celebration that feeds hatred, I also realize people don’t understand or accept homosexuality and I wish everyone would take a chill pill. Be and let be.
I have seen more and more Trump flags being flown around here and anti-liberal slogans on flags being flown at private homes...

I have even seen quite a bit of "auto art" depicting support for Trump here....

That tells you how much influence the US has on us here.

I have seen more and more Trump flags being flown around here and anti-liberal slogans on flags being flown at private homes...

I have even seen quite a bit of "auto art" depicting support for Trump here....

That tells you how much influence the US has on us here.
I see that in my region as well, looks like it leaks out into the world. Luckily, it's a little less than half the population here, but it's a very vocal and demonstrative half. I saw a guy in a grocery store with a t shirt that said f**k Biden in huge letters. I remember a time when talking about the president that way would get you knocked upside the head. The other half of the American population shows up on election day :)

Thinking about this it brings to my mind the demonstrative gays and helps me understand the ire raised lol.

Last edited:
I see that in my region as well, looks like it leaks out into the world. Luckily, it's a little less than half the population here, but it's a very vocal and demonstrative half. I saw a guy in a grocery store with a t shirt that said f**k Biden in huge letters. I remember a time when talking about the president that way would get you knocked upside the head. The other half of the American population shows up on election day :)

Thinking about this it brings to my mind the demonstrative gays and helps me understand the ire raised lol.
I see a lot of F@ck Trudeau shirts, hats and flags here.....I agree with them but am saddened in the same breath as somehow it seems un-Canadian to do this.

I even heard this slogan chanted during a hockey game and an MMA fight on TV....

I see a lot of F@ck Trudeau shirts, hats and flags here.....I agree with them but am saddened in the same breath as somehow it seems un-Canadian to do this.

I even heard this slogan chanted during a hockey game and an MMA fight on TV....
Let's not forget how they treated Trump and any and all that worked for him. Harassing them on planes they were flying in, harassing them in restaurants, at movies, tracking down where they lived and harassing them in their homes, holding up severed heads of the presidents likeness, tearing up his state of the union address. This hasn't been a one way street of hostilities.

You think I want to live in this circus?

Let's not forget how they treated Trump and any and all that worked for him. Harassing them on planes they were flying in, harassing them in restaurants, at movies, tracking down where they lived and harassing them in their homes, holding up severed heads of the presidents likeness, tearing up his state of the union address. This hasn't been a one way street of hostilities.

You think I want to live in this circus?
It's a nasty situation....

Sadly anywhere you go can quickly descend into the same situation....

Other countries experience a military coup and these happen very quickly....one minute you are at the beach, the next minute you are a political prisoner.......I've had to go rescue people in this situation more times than I can count....

When someone says happy Holiday to you smile inside because they do not know it means Holy day ;) Also in the Bible you will find when right is made wrong , and wrong is right we are nearing end times .
With Adams sin in the garden the earth changed from heaven on earth to our world as we know it now . Many things use to upset me greatly but through faith , and learning of the Lord a peace came to me that I never had .
I pray that all find this someday before we give account of our sins .

God bless you all my friends :)

When someone says happy Holiday to you smile inside because they do not know it means Holy day ;) Also in the Bible you will find when right is made wrong , and wrong is right we are nearing end times .
With Adams sin in the garden the earth changed from heaven on earth to our world as we know it now . Many things use to upset me greatly but through faith , and learning of the Lord a peace came to me that I never had .
I pray that all find this someday before we give account of our sins .

God bless you all my friends :)
What we find is in western culture the Christian religion is on the decrease while in the countries of our enemies, the Islamic religion is steady fast and not decreasing. Even in some of the backward countries, the Muslim population is devout and in many cases are being led by Imams who have an agenda....their faith is being twisted to meet this agenda and the people are following blindly....

We see more and more empty Christian churches and less and less young people following their faith....

If people have a lack of religious and political faith and lack a love for their country, what does that spell? Both the US and Canada are displaying these traits which make it very easy for our enemies to encroach on our weaknesses.......and they doing just that.

I fear that in the near future, Christian religious holidays such as Christmas and Easter will disappear completely......they are both minimized to irrelevance already......when we have a Christian based society not being encouraged to say "Merry Christmas" because it isn't all inclusive....there's a problem......the Christmas season isn't supposed to be all inclusive in the same manner that Hannukah and Ramadhan aren't....they are specific religious events geared towards a specific religion....

Our nations are in trouble.

It's a nasty situation....

Sadly anywhere you go can quickly descend into the same situation....

Other countries experience a military coup and these happen very quickly....one minute you are at the beach, the next minute you are a political prisoner.......I've had to go rescue people in this situation more times than I can count....
Every country I'm considering have populations that are proud of their countries and the govt has provided them little if anything. Here we have populations that are not proud of their countries that give them so much.

Every country I'm considering have populations that are proud of their countries and the govt has provided them little if anything. Here we have populations that are not proud of their countries that give them so much.
There was a guy a few years back who was the maintenance man for the building at an HQ I was in ....he was moving back to his home in the Dominican upon retirement.....he had his ancestorial family homestead where he will be living and his pension will be more than enough for him to live very well.

He showed me lots of pictures of it and told me when he was a boy, he'd walk down the mountain a mile or so to go to school......I was surprised that urban sprawl hasn't reached him but he told me his family owned the mile distance to the school and it bordered his property....

He was shipping two sea cans full of his belongings and things that are expensive there...lawn tractors and such....

He left because the gangs were recruiting guys his age and his parents told him to get out of there....and he said the gangs are pretty much all gone now.

What we find is in western culture the Christian religion is on the decrease while in the countries of our enemies, the Islamic religion is steady fast and not decreasing. Even in some of the backward countries, the Muslim population is devout and in many cases are being led by Imams who have an agenda....their faith is being twisted to meet this agenda and the people are following blindly....

We see more and more empty Christian churches and less and less young people following their faith....

If people have a lack of religious and political faith and lack a love for their country, what does that spell? Both the US and Canada are displaying these traits which make it very easy for our enemies to encroach on our weaknesses.......and they doing just that.

I fear that in the near future, Christian religious holidays such as Christmas and Easter will disappear completely......they are both minimized to irrelevance already......when we have a Christian based society not being encouraged to say "Merry Christmas" because it isn't all inclusive....there's a problem......the Christmas season isn't supposed to be all inclusive in the same manner that Hannukah and Ramadhan aren't....they are specific religious events geared towards a specific religion....

Our nations are in trouble.
My philosophy is a lot simpler.

Our founding fathers created a system of freedom and liberty. The result was a country and system which everyone admired, especially after the 2nd world war. It became a country where hard work, personal sacrifice and effort got rewarded by merit, towards living their dreams. It created a global dominance with the English language, music, fashion, computers, software, communication systems, the internet etc.etc. It became the dominant military power and economic power of the world.

Our adversaries, are ruled by autocratic dominance, using a system of fear for punishment, against any free speech which may criticize the system. Their peoples want freedom, but safety and security is more important than freedom to most. Their leadership are corrupt and will go beyond means to defend and protect the system from which they benefit.

What is happening at our borders currently, is a clear sign, that people are desperate to escape their non Western cultures for a better life. This includes the Chinese.

One would ultimately think that the world will eventually change towards our democracy, as oppressed peoples will eventually stand up against their leadership in mass. Some of this is taking place and has taken place.

The problem we face in America today, is that hard working people chasing their dreams are not involved adequately in politics and protecting our system as well as constitution. They don’t have time for that, they are too busy putting food on the table for themselves and others. The result is an Administration who is incompetent, in the process of destroying our system and constitution and rewards are no longer granted by merit. Hard work means paying more taxes, which results in uncontrolled Goverment spending, giving illegal immigrants paid debit cards, supporting trade unions rather than industry, funding countries outside our borders who are actually our adversaries, etc. The Administration goes as far as suing and trying to destroy successful businesses who drive our economy. Cases against Tesla, Boeing, Google, Etc.

The Administration is supporting a President, who is clearly way past his best before date, towards losing the respect of the world.

Our system is changing towards values of entitlement, corruption and the American dream is rapidly disappearing. The efforts of hard work, is used to reward those who do not deserve it. Our new generation can no longer afford to purchase a house, we see homeless shelters in each city increasing, and we see crime increasing due to both an increase in poverty and illegal migrants.

Politics have become a civil war without physical weaponry. It goes as far as using the judicial system to destroy the lives of those who support what they believe in.

At the end of the day, the only ones who can fix this are we the people. It goes beyond my understanding why we the people are supporting two candidates, who are not fit for the most important job in the world. One who is clearly past his best before date, the other who will only deepen the civil war without weaponry between Democrats and Republicans.

It is already too late, but hopefully we the people will wake up to reality and make better choices for the future at some point.

In short, it has nothing to do with religion, it is about showing weakness from within, to the entire world and losing respect for our values accordingly.

My philosophy is a lot simpler.

Our founding fathers created a system of freedom and liberty. The result was a country and system which everyone admired, especially after the 2nd world war. It became a country where hard work, personal sacrifice and effort got rewarded by merit, towards living their dreams. It created a global dominance with the English language, music, fashion, computers, software, communication systems, the internet etc.etc. It became the dominant military power and economic power of the world.

Our adversaries, are ruled by autocratic dominance, using a system of fear for punishment, against any free speech which may criticize the system. Their peoples want freedom, but safety and security is more important than freedom to most. Their leadership are corrupt and will go beyond means to defend and protect the system from which they benefit.

What is happening at our borders currently, is a clear sign, that people are desperate to escape their non Western cultures for a better life. This includes the Chinese.

One would ultimately think that the world will eventually change towards our democracy, as oppressed peoples will eventually stand up against their leadership in mass. Some of this is taking place and has taken place.

The problem we face in America today, is that hard working people chasing their dreams are not involved adequately in politics and protecting our system as well as constitution. They don’t have time for that, they are too busy putting food on the table for themselves and others. The result is an Administration who is incompetent, in the process of destroying our system and constitution and rewards are no longer granted by merit. Hard work means paying more taxes, which results in uncontrolled Goverment spending, giving illegal immigrants paid debit cards, supporting trade unions rather than industry, funding countries outside our borders who are actually our adversaries, etc. The Administration goes as far as suing and trying to destroy successful businesses who drive our economy. Cases against Tesla, Boeing, Google, Etc.

The Administration is supporting a President, who is clearly way past his best before date, towards losing the respect of the world.

Our system is changing towards values of entitlement, corruption and the American dream is rapidly disappearing. The efforts of hard work, is used to reward those who do not deserve it. Our new generation can no longer afford to purchase a house, we see homeless shelters in each city increasing, and we see crime increasing due to both an increase in poverty and illegal migrants.

Politics have become a civil war without physical weaponry. It goes as far as using the judicial system to destroy the lives of those who support what they believe in.

At the end of the day, the only ones who can fix this are we the people. It goes beyond my understanding why we the people are supporting two candidates, who are not fit for the most important job in the world. One who is clearly past his best before date, the other who will only deepen the civil war without weaponry between Democrats and Republicans.

It is already too late, but hopefully we the people will wake up to reality and make better choices for the future at some point.

In short, it has nothing to do with religion, it is about showing weakness from within, to the entire world and losing respect for our values accordingly.
This is of course entirely your opinion as is mine and is open to debate....

Politics has a play in this but also does religion of which many of our enemies base their lives on unlike we do here in the west.

The followers of Islam are devout, the followers of Christianity for the most part aren't....the "so what" of this point is, Extremists in Middle East are able to manipulate their followers by refracting the truth and reality behind their ideological teachings of Islam....the strength of religion especially an extremist ideology far surpasses that of any political ideology.....

The Islamic extremists see the west as weak and devoid of any redeeming qualities.....not all but some of the people who immigrate here from these Islamic states despise the western way of life but see an opportunity to exploit our system for their gain, other non-Muslim immigrants see other ways to exploit our system....you can be guaranteed that a portion of their earnings go either to their former country or family in their former country....it isn't being invested here.

People of Islam have a loyalty to Islam first and foremost above all else. Many countries that I've been in that appear to be lax in their Muslim faith are in fact not, some are more subdued but they are devout....

We in the west seem to have no loyalty.....there is division in all aspects of our culture from race, ethnicity, religion to politics and these divisions are growing.

This is of course entirely your opinion as is mine and is open to debate....

Politics has a play in this but also does religion of which many of our enemies base their lives on unlike we do here in the west.

The followers of Islam are devout, the followers of Christianity for the most part aren't....the "so what" of this point is, Extremists in Middle East are able to manipulate their followers by refracting the truth and reality behind their ideological teachings of Islam....the strength of religion especially an extremist ideology far surpasses that of any political ideology.....

The Islamic extremists see the west as weak and devoid of any redeeming qualities.....not all but some of the people who immigrate here from these Islamic states despise the western way of life but see an opportunity to exploit our system for their gain, other non-Muslim immigrants see other ways to exploit our system....you can be guaranteed that a portion of their earnings go either to their former country or family in their former country....it isn't being invested here.

People of Islam have a loyalty to Islam first and foremost above all else. Many countries that I've been in that appear to be lax in their Muslim faith are in fact not, some are more subdued but they are devout....

We in the west seem to have no loyalty.....there is division in all aspects of our culture from race, ethnicity, religion to politics and these divisions are growing.
Yep, the followers of Islam are devout.

I spent 5 years in Saudi, built and staffed three factories, over 2,000 employees. A number of my suppliers were part of the royal family.

Devout Islam, alcohol totally forbidden, they unpack you every time you fly in to make sure you don't have a Bible or Alcohol. Islam is all that counts.

Guess where I learnt to drink Black Lable Scotch? Saudi Arabia, it was a prince's favorite, served to me at each social visit. Devout Islam, or a tool to manage the population through corruption?

IMHO, sadly, very often, religion is a tool to manipulate the masses. And the worst case is Jihad.

Last edited:
In a diverse society, I don't think loyalty belongs to race, or ethnicity. Such loyalty would be both racist and dangerous. We should not allow immigration based on loyalty to race or ethnicity. If we follow the legal process of immigration, either we would be dishonest, or be rejected on that premise.

When it comes to politics, we are either loyal to the Democrats or the Republicans.

Which religion should we be loyal to? There are over 4,000, who are we to judge?

If we are forced to be loyal to a single religion, such as Islam or alternatively be rejected by our community, that would be the end of the free world as we know it.

Perhaps Canadians have a different view to Americans?

Last edited:
In a diverse society, I don't think loyalty belongs to race, or ethnicity. Such loyalty would be both racist and dangerous. We should not allow immigration based on loyalty to race or ethnicity. If we follow the legal process of immigration, either we would be dishonest, or be rejected on that premise.

When it comes to politics, we are either loyal to the Democrats or the Republicans.

Which religion should we be loyal to? There are over 4,000, who are we to judge?

If we are forced to be loyal to a single religion, such as Islam or alternatively be rejected by our community, that would be the end of the free world as we know it.

Perhaps Canadians have a different view to Americans?
I'm talking about loyalty to a country and what it stands for......and be ready to serve if necessary to defend not only it's borders but way of life...

The west seems to be less loyal to our countries and way of life.

Yep, the followers of Islam are devout.

I spent 5 years in Saudi, built and staffed three factories, over 2,000 employees. A number of my suppliers were part of the royal family.

Devout Islam, alcohol totally forbidden, they unpack you every time you fly in to make sure you don't have a Bible or Alcohol. Islam is all that counts.

Guess where I learnt to drink Black Lable Scotch? Saudi Arabia, it was a prince's favorite, served to me at each social visit. Devout Islam, or a tool to manage the population through corruption?

IMHO, sadly, very often, religion is a tool to manipulate the masses. And the worst case is Jihad.
Many of the Muslim countries I've been in, they are very devout without question.....and just as you said, are manipulated by corrupt Imams who guide them to the chosen ideology......

These are the people who spawn suicide bombers...

I'm pretty philosophical about the collapse of western society because it's all happened before, and the process is irreversible. You can't change the wind they say, but you can change your sail, and that is effectively what I did. I moved well away from the corrupt city, don't watch TV, am selective with friends. The trouble is most people are complicit with our downfall, they actively engage in it. Take the acceptance of homosexuality that went through society decades ago, the meme was, well what they do in private is there business. Unfortunately 'they' started to recruit our sons out of highschool while they were in a vulnerable state, then 'they' wanted to be legally married and now 'they' can legally adopt small children. That acceptance of course led the way to the current gender madness and believe it or not, a growing acceptance of mild pedophilia. Before this is over the world is going to be one big flesh pit.

As I said, it's all been done before, Athens (the Greeks) Rome, any empire you can name eventually morphed from hard working agrarian heterosexual communities to vice filled degenerate societies. And it's none of my business, I won't waste 5 minutes discussing it other than to say it exists and is deplorable.

I'm talking about loyalty to a country and what it stands for.
And when what it stands for changes drastically and permanently? That's the dilemma.

Back