The Florida Highway Patrol doesnt mess around

Good to see.....I thought they always gave each other a "pass" like you see in the movies :whistle:

"Well, well, look who's here...Mr. No Bribe. Sure we'll help you, just sit down and wait for detective Like-I-Give-A-Damn!"

:laugh:

FHP doesn't give to many free passes an I assume that the big problem here is that he lied to the Trooper an thought he wouldn't follow up on it. :laugh: If he had said the truth he wouldn't be having such a large problem probably..

"I am tired I need to get home" or whatever probably got a warning or a ticket either is better than lying jmo.

I saw trooper cite an undercover unit for getting into accident while driving down the emergency lane without lights, someone pulled onto the shoulder an BAM! He was doing it to beat traffic, city cop even called his Chief an the Mayor .. still got his little yellow slip an the guy who pulled into the emergency lane also got one. :laugh:

good to see know one turned there cheek on this one. high speed driving and tailgating in mass. is common for police driving the pike. i guess it is o.k. for them to speed but not us? :whistle:

Its a shame he couldnt just be honest to the highway patrol officer. 90 in a 70 isnt that bad to begin with. It could have probably been taken care of through the departments if he would have just stopped.

On a side note, I was on my 05 gsxr1000 in Florida near melbourne talking to a FHP officer at a gas station about employment since im a CJ major. He was a great guy to speak with and before I pulled out of the parking lot he told me to keep it under 80 or he was coming after me with his camaro. He def wasnt joking either.

I wonder how mant time the first officer used the" Im workin" excuss? Seems like it could have worked. Oh well, another dummy gettin what he earned

Back