The day the world ended for $9.25.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Wait for it on video. It's alright, not one of those flicks I'm eager to see again for a while though. I dunno, I guess I was expecting something else.

Oh, and I'm bored off my rear right now. I've looked at everything I wanted to see on the internet. Played my share of XBOX live and since every maggot kid is out of school they're on there kickin butt. Cat reflexes I don't have. I usually am getting shot before I can even pull the trigger.

And there's nothing on cable. The one channel I want to watch(speed) and they've been having audio problems for the last week. All video, no sound.

My Busa is 150miles away at my parents garage. Not that I would be able to do anything anyways considering there's no heat. Dropping parts because you lose the feelings in your hands cause of the cold is no fun.

Oh, and have a Merry Christmas!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip.

I use Netflix and have not been to the movies in a while.

Yeah, I'm realizing that more and more. It used to be I would have these hum-drum days once in a while, now they're the norm and the fun days are far and few.

Yeah, I'm realizing that more and more. It used to be I would have these hum-drum days once in a while, now they're the norm and the fun days are far and few.

:laugh:

Yup..then you get to the point where you do nothing and still have fun.

Sam and I call it being a Bum.

Wonderful.

r8

I guess that's it. The one with Keanu Reeve's in it. The whole time I'm waiting for Keanu to stop and go "Whoa.... Dude!. Ted, where are the princesses?" Then bust into the air guitar wailing. I'm a child of the 80's.

Do you mean "The Day the Earth stood still"?

It was good but not great, caught it on opening night. Had some decent special effects in it but a bit weak on the story line. Not missing anything by waiting for the DVD in my opinion.

Don't feel too bad, GM it's about 20 degrees here. Tango's tucked away for now :). LOL on the XBOX live. Merry Christmas :argue:

Possible Spoiler alert!!!! Don't read below this if you haven't seen the movie.

I thought the writers of this movie left alot of unclear info. I wanted to hear more of where Keanu came from. Then, when the alien bodyguard is attacked and they realize that it only activates when aggressivness is present, what do we do? We keep attacking it. Duh. And of course, in true modern movies of today, a woman is in charge. Not to knock women, but it's funny how strong and tough they portray women in movies, but in real life it's not. In the movies all the women can kick all the guys asses. I laugh. Ok, let's put an all women team in the NFL and see what happens. Yeah, exactly.
Political correctness produces false facts that have no ground to stand on.

Have a great Christmas day!!

Last edited:
I'm with you on this review... The movie had potential but just never really developed. I would also recommend waiting for video if this movie is on your must see list!

Back