Anyone watching the hurricane?

ditchdr

Registered
Cant sleep so I have been watching the weather channel for the last few hours.. Seems pretty nasty down there. No so much the wind but the water.. They are showing a video feed from some parking lot and you can see some boats in the back ground.. Looks like about 5 or 6 boats all tangled up in a bunch beating the piss out of each other, one of them is stern down at about a 45 degree angle just bobbing there..

ya im watchin it too... im in hawaii so its still kinda early. looks pretty nasty.... one of the guys that was in the bay had to get up to the 2nd story of a parking garage b/c the water was coming in. also heard there is 6ft of water in downtown galveston..... and i was just there like last month, that is alot of places getting trashed

Yea, I am watching it from North Texas, I left the Beaumont area yesterday around 10:00 AM, after shutting down the plant (I actually turned off the lights). Now just waiting for it to move off so I can check out the house and the Busa.

I have family in central Texas and friends that live near Houston, so I have been paying attention to it. The water levels will definitely be the biggest part of it. Hope they don't rise too much.

Back