Plans for End of the world?

busa-saga

Registered
:rofl:
supposedly, the world ends 12/21/12. anyone got any plans? ideas?

too bad it snowed recently, could have put plenty of miles.
other than that, no bills are getting paid :laugh:

It's actually a misinterpretation or someone having some fun with us. What it actually is , in reference to the Mayan Calendar, a simple reboot. The calendar will be starting over at zero and counting up 5100+ years.

It will probably pass by for me without giving it a whole lot of thought. Isn't it the Winter Solstice, first day of Winter, however during this one the Earth, our Sun and the center of the Milky Way will be perfectly aligned.

You'll probably be paying a premium for it, since gun owners are buying up everything before Nancy comes back off vacation :laugh:

You mean there's stuff to prep for beyond the galactic alignment that only happens once every 26,000 years? Shoot, that's a lot of work and humans have been waiting a long time for this, so I think I'll drink a beer and look at the stars...

oh...no..it is this friday!!:banghead: i am not prepared yet.. thanks for heads up..
i guess i take the busa for the last ride and say goodby to her.. hope i see her crossing the rainbow bridge!!:please:

I'll be driving to FL with the family. The end of the world can't come soon enough.....::9

Actually I'm jk.... My wife and kids are great!

P.

Anyone that isnt planning on being here can sign over your stuff to me on the day before...

I am going to a Cirque du Soleil show on Friday, this will be the 13th one we have seen and it should be a lot of fun.

weather forecast..

Five-day-forecast.jpg

Five-day-forecast.jpg

Back