I'm glad the world didn't end, I've still got some questions.

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
So the world is supposed to be ending today huh? That's bad. I never have found out who let the dogs out, the way to get to Sesame Street, why Dora doesn't just use Google maps, why we don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery", why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed, why "abbreviated" is such a long word, why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish washing liqu...id is made with real lemons, why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections, why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to? Why did Joanie love Chachi? If a deaf person has to go to court is it still called a hearing? Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? Does the alphabet song and twinkle twinkle little star have the same tune? Why did you just try to sing those two previous songs? And just what is Victoria's secret? You see, the world just has to keep going. I have too many questions......and do you really think I am this witty ????,because I actually stole this from a friend, who stole from a friend ,who stole from a friend , who stole from for a friend ,who stole from a friend ... lol

Have you walked into a vitctoria secrets store lately? I don't thing she is hiding too much.

I have a few of my own. Can a vegetarian eat animal crackers?

We should market shirts....

"I survived the End of the World 12-21-12"

me, west, can't spell, it's a conspiracy, have you ever seen a woman with her mouth closed? (that's just a joke ladies :lol:), so you can abbreviate it, it tastes bad, so the convict lives to get injected and die, i get it, can't say as this is a family friendly site, yes, yes, yes, i always sing those songs, another thing i can't say as this is a family friendly site but it is the opposite of the previous answer, and no we do not think you are that witty...ok, bring on the end of the world!!! :thumbsup:

me, west, can't spell, it's a conspiracy, have you ever seen a woman with her mouth closed? (that's just a joke ladies :lol:), so you can abbreviate it, it tastes bad, so the convict lives to get injected and die, i get it, can't say as this is a family friendly site, yes, yes, yes, i always sing those songs, another thing i can't say as this is a family friendly site but it is the opposite of the previous answer, and no we do not think you are that witty...ok, bring on the end of the world!!! :thumbsup:
:rofl:
Well, I'm satisfied with those answers :laugh:

:rofl: Good news is that you still have time to figure these things out... :p

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I wonder wonder who, be-do-do who
Who wrote the book of love?

What was Willis talkin bout?

Back