6' Phillips HDMI Cables @ Walmart For $31.44

Re: 6' Phillips HDMI Cables @ Walmart For $31.44

The real Monster Cable ones sell for like $100 and I see these on there selling for like $20 and wonder how bad could it be? Anybody used em?

i cant remember right now (its totally escaping me) there is a company that makes the same cable and its the exact same as a monster, just monster relabels it. idk how people can drop $100 on a 2 foot cable

I bought one off of ebay for $6. It works just as well as the more expensive one that I have in the other room.

Only reason I really want an HDMI cable for this connection over the current Component cables is that Dish has started broadcasting 1080P VOD (close to blu ray quality) movies and the one we watched was simply amazing picture! We watched 10,000BC on there and the scenes where they were walking through the mountains covered in snow was actually notable! I swapped the HDMI cable over from my Upconvert DVD player to watch that movie but since we watch way more dvd's I switched it back. Gotta get it! :laugh:

Sorry for dredging up a relatively old post here but I have a question. I was shopping for a second HDMI cable for Dishnetwork reciever to TV connection. I noticed on felabay there are dudes selling "Monster Cable 1000 HDMI cables without packaging". Most of the feedback for these guys is great but has anyone on here bought any of these? The real Monster Cable ones sell for like $100 and I see these on there selling for like $20 and wonder how bad could it be? Anybody used em?

Yeah buddy. I bought a monster sub woofer cable from ebay. It was an opened package. I was just a returned item. It was in perfect condition and was a great buy in my opinion. I would just take a look at there feedback and go from there. There are some good guys out there.

Back