The Jerry Springer Show

(VaBusa @ Feb. 07 2007,07:52) That's already on...called "A Baby Story" on TLC I think...
bluegrab.gif
Err...I already said that.....Mouser has the same issue, must be a Blond thing
pissed.gif

(Zuki @ Feb. 07 2007,09:17)
(VaBusa @ Feb. 07 2007,07:52) That's already on...called "A Baby Story" on TLC I think...
bluegrab.gif
pissed.gif
Actually, I was lazy and didn't read everyone's posts
laugh.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 07 2007,08:26)
(Zuki @ Feb. 07 2007,09:17)
bluegrab.gif
pissed.gif
Actually, I was lazy and didn't read everyone's posts
laugh.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
Seems like a typical Mouser response...so the above still applies!
laugh.gif

jump9.gif

laugh.gif

(Zuki @ Feb. 07 2007,09:27)
Seems like a typical Mouser response...so the above still applies!  
laugh.gif

jump9.gif
Doesn't bother me...I'm a busy gal...  
laugh.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 07 2007,05:52)
(WWJD @ Feb. 06 2007,19:01) just shocks me it is supposed to be entertainment. what's next: live child birth tv?
That's already on...called "A Baby Story" on TLC I think...I watched it daily when I was pregnant
laugh.gif
yeah, well.. .ya know... I meant like a daily TV show where A live studio audience cheers on... the baby drops out and the mother claims it's not hers....

(WWJD @ Feb. 07 2007,10:05)
(VaBusa @ Feb. 07 2007,05:52)
(WWJD @ Feb. 06 2007,19:01) just shocks me it is supposed to be entertainment.  what's next:  live child birth tv?
That's already on...called "A Baby Story" on TLC I think...I watched it daily when I was pregnant
laugh.gif
yeah, well.. .ya know... I meant like a daily TV show where A live studio audience cheers on... the baby drops out and the mother claims it's not hers....
Shhhhhhh!!!! Don't ever let THEM know you have ideas like that...that's how they get 'em you know...random chatter on websites and then *POOF* there's your new reality show...

Hysterical though
laugh.gif
"It's not my baby!"
ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

I have seen people in the audience ask if it was real or staged. They producer of the show came out and explained the whole thing. I can't believe it is made up for this long?? Who knows?

Back