The Coaches Bike

ridercoach

Post ***** King & Local Safety Guru
Donating Member
Registered
Finally got my Grabrail mod done with the hump, took me a while to convince my self to cut my hump, but I did it last night and it only took 15 mins. Thanks to you guys giving me advice on the How to.
biggrin.gif

DSC00869__Medium_.JPG

Yeah I know I still have the reflectors on her, but Hey, Im a MSF RiderCoach "Safety is number 1"

DSC00870__Medium_.JPG

You all know what I mean, No special Paint, no turbo, no major mods....Eventually Ill have to put a turbo on it to keep up NE when he visits FL. But besides that shes pretty normal. Heading over to watch a bunch of cops practice for the Police Rodeo, Ill take some snap shots and post..

Nice bike rider...thanks for posting...I won't beat you up for the reflectors...but...no...do what you want you safety guru you...
tounge.gif

I love those V&H cans! I bought 'em for my '03 only to find out that they aren't fitted for an '03...they were too tilted and looked small, so I sent them back...I love them though...damn it, wish I could have made them work...

Damn... You sure you deserve a Hayabusa?
rock.gif
Hmmm?
rock.gif
Then you better get out there and apologize to her ASAP... "Just A HAYBUSA? Sheesh... thats like saying it's only a Rolex, or it's only a 1999 Penfolds Grange, or it's only a Ferrarri GTO, or it's only a Hemi....Need I go on?
laugh.gif

As for the Busa's reflectors and safety? This is something I think is silly on the Busa, where the reflectors are located what are the chances of them being seeing by anyone OTHER than the dude that's just about to tag you in the intersection... I really have yet to hear a good explanation of what the side reflectors are supposed to accomplish other than muck up a design. If you can come up with a theory I would like to hear it. Seriously, not being a bobo...

Bike looks good, Now I think all it needs is about 8lbs of boost...
smile.gif

rock.gif

Nice looking ride there ridercoach
beerchug.gif

Is that a Suzuki Tank Bra? I got one this winter, but it wouldn't fit right when it was 20 degrees. Hoping for better results when it warms up.

I went outside and begged for forgiveness, she said ok, as long as I ride her..
wow.gif
. Any ways I did. So we are all right now..  stkr00, the best part about living in Florida is the weather, always hot. So the Tank Bra fits fine with a little heat added.  Little secret about getting it to fit nice, put it in the Dryer for about 10 mins, once its nice and toasty put it on the bike, should fit fine.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: "fix smile"|1080241025 -->

Sweet bike RC. A bunch of us are gonna head down to Fuds in Kendell tonight. If you wanna join up with us, meet up off of 27across from the Pro Players Statium at the Hess Gas station around 8-830 or give me a call before hand & Ill meet up with you off the Turnpike & we will ride down together.

I went outside and begged for forgiveness, she said ok, as long as I ride her..
wow.gif
. Any ways I did. So we are all right now..  stkr00, the best part about living in Florida is the weather, always hot. So the Tank Bra fits fine with a little heat added.  Little secret about getting it to fit nice, put it in the Dryer for about 10 mins, once its nice and toasty put it on the bike, should fit fine.
Well as long as you apologized...
smile.gif

Good tip on the Bra BTW... Good idea...

Sweet bike RC. A bunch of us are gonna head down to Fuds in Kendell tonight. If you wanna join up with us, meet up off of 27across from the Pro Players Statium at the Hess Gas station around 8-830 or give me a call before hand & Ill meet up with you off the Turnpike & we will ride down together.
Thanks for the invite, sent you a PM Busa...

Back