The Canadian '04 all red SE Busa

banditoo

Registered
Here you go folks, a response to a letter I sent to Suzuki Canada:

Thank you for your recent correspondence.

Suzuki Canada Inc. had mistakenly posted the red Hayabusa on our website over a weekend.

However, the rumours are true! A very limited edition all-red Hayabusa will be released for 2004. The anticipated release date is currently set for early spring 2004. We cannot release any photos, prices or specifications until the official launch date.

Your dealer will receive a sales bulletin in the next coming months with more information.

Thank you for your interest in Suzuki products.

Best regards,

Customer Relations
Relations à la clientèle
SUZUKI CANADA INC.

I tried to tell you guys but.......
tounge.gif

So who's going to get one?  Anyone......

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075150223 -->

looks like it is in USA too
Photoshopped. At least this one has the reflectors and the '04 Suzuki emblem (S only on the tank). Close but no cigar - the pic still has polished or machined rim lips - not stock. Picture is a fake.

Not that I don't believe it will become real but lets stop posting fakes and wait for the Suzuki site photos please.

I believe that is the real photo from Suzuki. I don't think the lip of the wheel is polished. I think that is just how the light is hitting it and it appears polished.

What about the Black & Purple Suzuki photos? They don't look anything like the real bike!
wink.gif

They Should call this an LE as well. Ladies Edition. Nice and lipstick red, just add a blonde with big Hootie Hoo's... This would be the reason I never owned a CBR600... all that damn red...

I believe that is the real photo from Suzuki. I don't think the lip of the wheel is polished.  I think that is just how the light is hitting it and it appears polished.  

What about the Black & Purple Suzuki photos?  They don't look anything like the real bike!
wink.gif
You very well could be correct. Photos can be deceiving.

But if it looks like dog crap and smells like dog crap, I aint steppin' in it to find out (smile).

ha ha no worries lads, we just need patience, Suzuki said the photos will be released in a couple of months
cool.gif

looks like it is in USA too
Photoshopped. At least this one has the reflectors and the '04 Suzuki emblem (S only on the tank). Close but no cigar - the pic still has polished or machined rim lips - not stock. Picture is a fake.

Not that I don't believe it will become real but lets stop posting fakes and wait for the Suzuki site photos please.
well i got the pic from a dealers site.....AND suzuki updated their site:

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Products/GSX1300RZK4/Features/

"Limited edition Hayabusa with special red paint, black frame, accented wheels and Limited Edition emblem"

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Products/GSX1300RZK4/

personally i like it better then last years orange...

Doesn't say when it's available. I don't think the orange bike came out until the end of May or something.

Oh, hell, as if riding the living embodiment of "crotch rocket" isn't bad enough, now we can do it in RED. Nope, THAT won't attract attention from the law enforcement community, nosirree
AAAssjani.gif

Will it be a true red, or a form or red, like they did the purple and black, and the purple is some lavender looking stuff. Not a true purple. This red is gonna be hot though.

Back