so I guess no SE for 2004 in U.S.

1meanZ

Registered
Well, it's nearing the end of January and no news of a Busa SE. I remember a rumor of an all blue SE because Japan had one last year. I could have swore Canada got an all red SE this year but it's not on their site. With all the fresh liter bikes coming out this year, I might have to look closer at the R1 and CBR1000. I just can't get into the 04 Busa paint schemes and I really like the black frame/swingarm. Every used Busa I see is one of those damn scams too.
cussing.gif
I really hope Suzuki freshens up the Busa for 05 because the liter bikes hp is right on the Busa's heels.

the only problem with the liter bikes.there not the busa!i see some 02bikes still here in ct at local dealera 01 blue and silver too.you got to really look around.there out there.there is a legit o2 black on ebay right now .

just keep looking you can find a nice used bike out there or a left over o3 ...just keep looking... good luck...
smile.gif

I am sure I saw an international color scheme? the new zx 10 has 4 color schemes to choose from, I dont get it? people like a little origionality right off the showroom floor, you should get to order paint schemes, with like 10 different combos....

I am sure I saw an international color scheme? the new zx 10 has 4 color schemes to choose from, I dont get it? people like a little origionality right off the showroom floor, you should get to order paint schemes, with like 10 different combos....
THe new ZX10 is killing me, I gotta have one. The Busa is still king, but that is sweet and I love the fact that there are 4 colors to chose from, all solid, orange - black - blue - green.

Damn nice. The new R1 and CBR1000 are sweet as well. Wake up Suzuki and smell the competition! Zuk's still rule but the styling is starting to slip compared to these new rides.

Even Canada gets 3 paint schemes. 4 if the all red SE is for real. The US is a bigger market than Canada isn't it?

The new ZX10 is hot and the R1 is amazing looking. The CBR is bad ass but not as striking as the Kaw and the Yammi to me.

It's funny that I caught this topic. I don't even own a Busa anymore but I just thought I would check out the board, I haven't been on here in a couple of years. Anyway, I was talking with the owner of Bell's Suzuki in Lexington, KY a few days ago and I asked him about a Limited this year and he said that Suzuki still had a slot for a limited for this year that hadn't been released yet. Don't know if there's anything to it but that's what he said.

If I remember right, the 40th anniversary was announced at the end of January 2003. It was right before the Chicago bike show which is usually the 1st week of Feb. I'm still going to keep my fingers crossed. I'm going to make my final decision in the next couple of weeks so zook needs to get it in gear
crazy.gif

It's funny that I caught this topic.  I don't even own a Busa anymore but I just thought I would check out the board, I haven't been on here in a couple of years.  Anyway, I was talking with the owner of Bell's Suzuki in Lexington, KY a few days ago and I asked him about a Limited this year and he said that Suzuki still had a slot for a limited for this year that hadn't been released yet.  Don't know if there's anything to it but that's what he said.
I'm tellin y'all.. it's another all black SE this year (US, anyway).

No more speculation... US 2004 SE = All Black.

End of story. NEXT TOPIC PLEASE.
smile.gif

I would do a paint job on a color I didn't like instead of not riding a busa.

I would do a paint job on a color I didn't like instead of not riding a busa.
Exactly. Powerdercoated frame: $200 (or get it polished for about the same).

And right now you can get a great deal on a 03 and use the savings to get a nice custom paint job. Factory paint has never been a dealkiller for me if I can get a good deal on a bike.

Order the SE from Canada, I've talked to a couple of the dealers here and we are definitely getting an all red version - sorry haven't seen any pictures yet ....

Back