The cager that hauls the busa

sportrider1296

Donating Member
Registered
The is my beast and my second favorite vehicle. Its a 95' dodge ram 2500 4x4 with a 12-valve cummins turbo diesel. I have done many things to the engine and it puts out 300 hp. It has the 5-speed NV4500 tranny and of coarse dana rear ends. This is what hauls my busa and drags my trailers, and it does so flawlessly. I have added these 16x10 eagle alloy aluminum rims and I love them.

cummins_dodge.JPG

Nice !!! How much lift you got under that baby ?
I've got the same rims under my Jeep .

No lift, the 2500 HD come from the factory with 4" blocks under the leaf springs. I really like the wheels. The tires are 285/75/16 and they rub a little at full lock of the wheel. I would like to go bigger to a 305 or 315!

I like the Super Swampers .....don't know if they'd work too well towing trailers .I got them on the Jeep and on my 3-wheeler .

It's hard to believe the truck comes with the lift blocks from the factory . That saved U a nice little bundle .

Feb._2006__birthday_for_boys_001.jpg

I've had it since 99' and put a lot of goodies on it. It used to be green/silver then I painted it viper yellow, motor work, custom sound system designed to sound good and not make a bunch of noise. Couldn't ask for a better truck. weighs a ton and stil will average 21 mpg with 300 hp and 780 ft lbs of torque. I love the smell of diesel in the morning
biggrin.gif

Back