The busas black buttons. MUST READ!

Who reads the manual
rock.gif
Theres no fun in that...

sadnews.gif
are we talking about the little plastic black pin things like by the handle bars that you have to remove for the side panels?
sadnews.gif

sadnews.gif

i use a screwdriver to pop out the pin in the middle and just push it back in when im done....but you surely aint talking about that

sadnews.gif
are we talking about the little plastic black pin things like by the handle bars that you have to remove for the side panels?
sadnews.gif
I figured those out cause they have grooves in them. Im talking about the smooth ones like under the tail or under the front fairing. I always had plastic screws in mine.

sadnews.gif

super.gif
PM -->
99'busa @ Jan. 26 2008 said:
1277049[/ATTACH] PM]
sadnews.gif
sadnews.gif
I figured those out cause they have grooves in them. Im talking about the smooth ones like under the tail or under the front fairing. I always had plastic screws in mine.
Mikey Mikey Mikey....you're never gonna live this one down
wowold.gif
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I can just see you dreading removing that bodywork......come on little pin...(grunt sweat)...pleaseee don't break..(SNAP!!)...dammitttt!!...next one.....pulleezzz don't break....(SNAP!!) #@%&*^! suzuki!!!!!

super.gif

sadnews.gif

Back