Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Never Heard of it

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Over the years we have seen changes in social media and forums that were once thriving and similar features to many other social media programs and apps not nearly as rich in feature sets. I was curious with our new demographic of users how many people were actually using the forum the easiest ways and getting the most out of it.

You guys are going to see a few polls and questions from me in this area to try and see what we can do.

the first question is around the new post button....

Looking for it now, I always just look at the the recent posts.

Nope that wasn't it. I found the post new thread button. Its been a long time since I posted a thread apparently.

OK, so now I have found it. I thought it was the title to the below posts.

Okay guys here how this works.... When you come to the site each visit go to the top of the screen to the navigation bar and click on "New Post" and you will get a list of all new messages or threads that have been created or added since your last visit. Go through the list and read the threads and peruse until your hearts content. When your ready to leave the site go back to the top of the page and click on the "Mark Forums Read".

The next time you come back to the site go through the same process, this will help you make sure that you see all the new content and it helps to keep track of what is going on.

upload_2017-8-3_22-48-36.png

For the folks that have not been using this feature would you try it and let me know if you had a better experience and post back here please, thanks!

Back