The Boys still doing it in KENYA

Stripes

Registered
HEy guys. Been silent for a while. Thought I'd post this video taken by the bikers here in Kenya. Its actually a run down an escarpment. We don't have canyons like guys in the US but the escarpment roads are the closest thing we have, so, enjoy the ride. :cheerleader:

RUN down WOTE Escarpment - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
:please: Wow, that's crazy.. I thought it was like closed to car traffic..

Some crazy close calls in that video. You do that around here, cars don't swerve to miss

Not to mention the cops in your parts of the world
I was wondering if you guys had cops their :laugh: I have been looking for some more photos from their from you. I have always wanted to come their and do a photo shoot of the wild life. I watch a lot of shows on TV and you tube.
Looks like a nice ride. Please be safe

I was wondering if you guys had cops their :laugh: I have been looking for some more photos from their from you. I have always wanted to come their and do a photo shoot of the wild life. I watch a lot of shows on TV and you tube.
Looks like a nice ride. Please be safe

Yeah, there are cops but mostly on the major highways not so much on countryside roads like this one. And the ones on two wheels roll in big 1300cc bikes and are very skilled. Nobody wants to mess with them

Its also a beautiful country really. Lots of wildlife, more than you can get to photograph and the people are great. Very friendly. Hope your visit turns into reality. You'll love it here.

Great video, but you guys drive on the wrong side of the road!

Thanks for the share..

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Agree with post 9. Don't see the need to be that reckless?
Going into a blind right hand turn, passing a car on wrong side, inside of road is just asking for it.
You could do that whole ride without leaving your own lane.

Spent a little bit of time in Mombassa. Dont think I would ride my bike around there, the traffic laws seemed to be little more that sugestions! lol

Back