That's it! I'm quitting my job and going for a 3000mi ride!

i always tip good, no i do not have alot of money but i do enjoy good service and a cold beer 30 seconds before i need one :) i might drink too much though

you have a drink or sammy on me when we meet.

i am tired of working in bars!
i went to work tonight and they forgot my dinner order. when i asked about it, they said "sorry, i forgot. kitchens closed." :banghead: that was going to be my only meal of the day.
really?! i work there and the service is so bad, i can't even get a meal.. or a drink.

i stared at 5 of the 7 tables in my room, that sat dirty for over an hour.
thats money out of my pocket.

i spent more time playin jutebox than working. no kiddin, when i started up i had a fella come up and request all the songs he just put money in the jute box for. the bar never warned patrons that a DJ was about to start. (wheres the facepalm?)

i bantered to and played dancing monkey for all of 12 non tipping drunks.

i got tipped fifty cents tonight. FIFTY CENTS!!

i had 2 people just stop singing in the middle of their song and IM NOT KIDDING just fall down drunk!
(they WAY OVERSERVE here)

IM DONE! i have had it with these drunks! i'd rather be a drunk than have to deal with them!:laugh:

I QUIT! Tuesday will be my last day. i'll finish out my obligations and hit the road!
i have got to get some miles in my seat and some wind in my hair!
im going to indy!
15 days on the road! :poke: this is how i stay sane! sometimes i just wanna stab a drunk in the head with a sign in pencil. (ya know the little ones they give you at the golf course? :laugh:)
i have 2 more gigs, tonight and Tuesday night.

just 2 more nights of Hell, then i'm Free! :cheerleader: :race:
Some days I just want to get on the bike and start riding and never come back. Maybe I'll pick up a trailer, load the bikes and other stuff I need, and hit the road for a new horizon. I'm thinking its time for a change.....

I so need that picture bro!!!

Please tell me where I can get one! Now that I have seen it I'm like a crack fiend!

I will be happy to send you a digital image of it. The shop where it was purchased was only open for the holidays. I do know the proprieter, though. Let me see if I can dig up her source. :thumbsup:

Woot this means another Russ travel log. Sory the job wasn't working out. :( if your trip takes you down past me let me know and if i can i'll treat ya to a beer and a burger.

same goes here, you come by kansas city way pm me, burger and a beer on me:thumbsup:

same goes here, you come by kansas city way pm me, burger and a beer on me:thumbsup:

:thumbs: we should be in your neck of the woods around May 13 or 14th.
were gonna leave Indy Sunday, but i want to stop at the arch in St. Louis so i don't know if we'll make 500mi that day or not.

if you make it all the way out to the east coast let us know, lots of good riding but a fair bit farther than it sounds you are heading

Sorry to hear about the job, but does that mean you will be here for the whole weekend? :beerchug:

were going to ride hard Friday and Sat.
if Jon can hack it, i would like to push hard on Sat. to see if we can meet up with the Crud run Sunday. :whistle: could be just a pipe dream but i'd like to try. :beerchug:

That will be great if you can make it for the run :thumbsup: Dont forget to bring a rope in case you need to start pulling Jon to make it :laugh:

tires are mounted on the bike.

Tonight is my last night of hell!
:banghead: i SO do not want to go! im going to work until 2:30-3am this morning, then i have to go do a tv interview for K2 news morning show @ 6am. :banghead:

Is it Friday yet.jpg

Back