That's it! I'm quitting my job and going for a 3000mi ride!

red1100cc

Registered
i am tired of working in bars!
i went to work tonight and they forgot my dinner order. when i asked about it, they said "sorry, i forgot. kitchens closed." :banghead: that was going to be my only meal of the day.
really?! i work there and the service is so bad, i can't even get a meal.. or a drink.

i stared at 5 of the 7 tables in my room, that sat dirty for over an hour.
thats money out of my pocket.

i spent more time playin jutebox than working. no kiddin, when i started up i had a fella come up and request all the songs he just put money in the jute box for. the bar never warned patrons that a DJ was about to start. (wheres the facepalm?)

i bantered to and played dancing monkey for all of 12 non tipping drunks.

i got tipped fifty cents tonight. FIFTY CENTS!!

i had 2 people just stop singing in the middle of their song and IM NOT KIDDING just fall down drunk!
(they WAY OVERSERVE here)

IM DONE! i have had it with these drunks! i'd rather be a drunk than have to deal with them!:laugh:

I QUIT! Tuesday will be my last day. i'll finish out my obligations and hit the road!
i have got to get some miles in my seat and some wind in my hair!
im going to indy!
15 days on the road! :poke: this is how i stay sane! sometimes i just wanna stab a drunk in the head with a sign in pencil. (ya know the little ones they give you at the golf course? :laugh:)
i have 2 more gigs, tonight and Tuesday night.

just 2 more nights of Hell, then i'm Free! :cheerleader: :race:

You could skip those two nights and tell them you forgot!! :laugh: Good for you though!!! Enjoy your time away!! Oh and take lots of pics!!! :laugh:

Here is a shot of the sign my wife got me for my garage this past xmas... Hang in there brother. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• ridefree.bmp
    661 KB · Views: 307
im a dancing monkey
and i will dance for you
we'll drink some rum
and have some fun
and woo hoo hoo hoo Hoo!

REPEAT 200 TIMES AND CALL ME IN 12HRS

:rofl::rofl::rofl::banghead::rofl::rofl::rofl:

P.S. i quit :thumbs:

The service industry SUX!

ok, maybe not all of it...the customer part has become really tedious as of late. There is this huge surge in sense of entitlement and really rude and obnoxious behavior as of late.

I live and feel your pain my brother. Clear the mind and be safe!

it's amazing how everything is better once it is 30 miles behind you in the mirror of a Busa! :thumbsup: ride on, brother :beerchug:

I think I would look around in another area for a job when you get ready to go back to work. Have a safe trip

Yeah I wont get into the service industry! I worked it long enough and saw the decline! Ride safe and lots of pictures or it didnt happen!!!

Good for you!! Enjoy your trip and check in when you can with pics of your adventure!! :thumbsup:

Woot this means another Russ travel log. Sory the job wasn't working out. :( if your trip takes you down past me let me know and if i can i'll treat ya to a beer and a burger.

Back