That UK PM lasted a long time......

yes it's been a right sh_t show

no wonder she was smiling when she left office

no one can give unfunded tax cuts which flies in the face of Bank of England trying to bring down spending

she gave the top 5% of earners a £55,000 saving on a £1million pounds

whilst millions cannot pay their heating bills

Spooked the markets £ sank , government borrowing costs rose.

she had to go - but what the Tories need next ( equal to the US Republicans) is a period in opposition to allow to rebuild and let Labour have a go ( equal to the democrats)

all this governments tax cuts had to be reversed in the last week

i voted for this government 3 years ago - in the eyes of world traders we look like an emerging market now rather than 1st world economy

yes it's been a right sh_t show

no wonder she was smiling when she left office

no one can give unfunded tax cuts which flies in the face of Bank of England trying to bring down spending

she gave the top 5% of earners a £55,000 saving on a £1million pounds

whilst millions cannot pay their heating bills

Spooked the markets £ sank , government borrowing costs rose.

she had to go - but what the Tories need next ( equal to the US Republicans) is a period in opposition to allow to rebuild and let Labour have a go ( equal to the democrats)

all this governments tax cuts had to be reversed in the last week

i voted for this government 3 years ago - in the eyes of world traders we look like an emerging market now rather than 1st world economy

I hear Trump’s available. :super:

I heard they were thinking of bringing back Boris Johnson.....
if you took a straw pole , a lot of the joe public would want him back

he was voted in 2019 and had the original mandate, the next election is late 2024

his problems are he likes to party and not good at detail but he supported the military and was one of the few European leaders to stand firm against Putin from day 1

he gets my vote

if you took a straw pole , a lot of the joe public would want him back

he was voted in 2019 and had the original mandate, the next election is late 2024

his problems are he likes to party and not good at detail but he supported the military and was one of the few European leaders to stand firm against Putin from day 1

he gets my vote
Yeah Churchill liked to tilt the bottle a bit and he managed to do a good job for the UK.

Atleast she get E$115,000 a year for the rest of her life.... imagine working 45 days then get that pile of cash.
She doesn’t.

It makes a good headline but no one hands her 115k.
What she gets is an allowance to cover her for an office, transport, etc etc, and the maximum limit is 115,000 IF she decides to claim the maximum amount,
Former PMs have not always claimed the full amount, and it is not paid automatically, so they have to provide receipts.

…. but that doesn’t trigger as many folk.

She doesn’t.

It makes a good headline but no one hands her 115k.
What she gets is an allowance to cover her for an office, transport, etc etc, and the maximum limit is 115,000 IF she decides to claim the maximum amount,
Former PMs have not always claimed the full amount, and it is not paid automatically, so they have to provide receipts.

…. but that doesn’t trigger as many folk.
There are several articles on the subject if you google it and they all can't be "window dressing" She is entitled to it but chose not to take it ($129k US a year for life).

I could paste a few of them for reference but it is just as easy to go in and google them, if you type in "former UK PM allowance" there will be several pages on the subject.

There are several articles on the subject if you google it and they all can't be "window dressing" She is entitled to it but chose not to take it ($129k US a year for life).

I could paste a few of them for reference but it is just as easy to go in and google them, if you type in "former UK PM allowance" there will be several pages on the subject.
She is allowed to claim up to that limit. It isn’t, and has never been, paid out like a wage.

7F2EE1C3-4962-4B7A-96CA-0F5DEB625304.jpeg

Back