That pretty girl !!

kennym4

Registered
My little brothers friend just got an CBR 600 RR a few days ago, came over to show it to us. Then I heard my brother telling him "you better not put your girl on that thing until you get use to it (it's his first motorcycle)." His friend then says "I know it pretty well already, I'm getting okay at wheelies".

It made me think of the girl I saw pictures of on here a while ago, so I searched it up to show my brother so he could show his friend....probably won't do any good though.

Before anyone puts that "pretty girl" (or any passenger) that wants to go for a ride on the back of their bike should see this.........

Rock The Gear

I know I've seen the pictures here before, but never saw the story, it breaks my heart. And that picture is a year old.

If that's a 08, 09, CBR600, those are some twitchy wheelie machines! Great throttle response, you better be on your A game with your wheelies!

If that's a 08, 09, CBR600, those are some twitchy wheelie machines! Great throttle response, you better be on your A game with your wheelies!

It's an 08 orange, and black. Kinda hard to have an A GAME if you've never rode before. I HOPE he was just telling stories.

Last edited:
It's an 08 orange, and black.

My friend has the same 09. It wheelies great, but it makes me cringe to think of somebody new thinking their wheelies are gettin good already on one of those.
I humbly say I can bust out a good wheelie on just about anything, but riding that thing had me workin hard.
It's a great bike, and the throttle response is excellent. A little power wheelie is one thing, but an 11 oclocker took effort. It stands easy, but there is such a fine line with the throttle after the wheel is about 2 feet up. The rest of the way to 11 was touchy, I feel like the slightest mis twist will loop it. Not the bike, just the rider:laugh:
Beat some sense into him before he gets hurt.

Ive never read her story, but wow...

As for your bro's friend, steal his passenger seat and cover that area with spikes. He's not ready for a passenger. "Im getting okay at wheelies" translate- Havent looped it yet. Hope he settles down, for his own good

It's not him you need to show the pics to....show it to the prospective passenger and tell her he's not ready....

Horrific story. A cheap Frank Thomas ballistic nylon/kevlar suit would have saved her.

Well, little Brother was right, he just got the call around 8:00 pm. Dude went down Main St. (goes through University of Delaware campus.....BIG hangout spot for the youngsters & drunks) he said someone pulled out in front of him, and he washed the front end out, and went for a slide.

Well, little Brother was right, he just got the call around 8:00 pm. Dude went down Main St. (goes through University of Delaware campus.....BIG hangout spot for the youngsters & drunks) he said someone pulled out in front of him, and he washed the front end out, and went for a slide.

that didnt take long.... :banghead:

Riding alone I hope?

Not to be mean to the kid, hope he heals up fast.

Crickey. I hope he heels quickly.

Only took my first pillion a couple of weeks ago, and I'm not a new rider. Still insisted they have bike jacket, gloves, proper fitting lid, boots and knee armour. Would have preferred they had proper bike trousers but knew I wouldn't be riding hard... they're getting their own bike now, and leather jeans.

I think it might have, they all went riding today, and he didn't go.

But my little brother took my Busa :please:
You let your little brother take your busa on a group ride with a bunch of other young testoserone filled kids on bikes? How old is your little brother? And man are you one trusting sucker....I mean brother :laugh: He needs his own bike :thumbsup:

Back