Better than a radar detector?

It only reports know information that users have uploaded to the host site. It great for photo radar, red light cameras, and well known ambush areas. It doesn't tell you weather or not RADAR or LASER is in use. Don't throw out the detector yet.

Just found out it will work with a gps unit. Doing the install now.:laugh:

Like Tru said, it's not live...but let us know how it does on your GPS unit. No hidden charges anywhere? In Beta phase, is it only a trial version?

That's the program the DC police chief was *****ing about recently. Said their revenue in DC from redlight cameras etc. was down by something like 50%. Then she was threatening how they were going to get the speeders anyway. Sounded like a school yard bully to me. And the folks in blue have the balls to say it's not about revenue! :moon:

i wanna click on it everywhere on my street and get people to stop doin 50 in a 25...:laugh:

i wanna click on it everywhere on my street and get people to stop doin 50 in a 25...:laugh:

:lol:

Well I tried it...My poor little ol Garmin doesn't have enough room to hold the data. Been thinking about a newer one anyway.

Kinda like CPU's...outdated before you can say I wanna new one.

Well it'a all about reporting...and I will trust my Belltronics Detector over someone elses info....especially up here in Backwoods Bogata!

This thing is crazy I just installed it on my T Mobile G1 and it works ...Its loud when it talks...lol if everybody reports its a second set of eyes...or 3rd if you have a radar.:beerchug:

Back