That pretty girl !!

man everyone makes it sound like riding is so dangerous.

slow down, pay attention, be smart. Yes, most young kids don't do that but if they do then they will be fine.

I used to live in Elkton, MD which is right down the road from U of D. At least he was alone or else his girlfriend could've ended like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to live in Elkton, MD which is right down the road from U of D. At least he was alone or else his girlfriend could've ended like this.

Corrected

Last edited by a moderator:
You let your little brother take your busa on a group ride with a bunch of other young testoserone filled kids on bikes? How old is your little brother? And man are you one trusting sucker....I mean brother :laugh: He needs his own bike :thumbsup:

He's 21, and REALLY has a head on his shoulders, that don't mean I'm not pacing the house, and keep on looking out the window. He has his own bike, his friend is on his, and his friends Harley is in my garage, it's pretty nice. He told me to take it for a ride, but I'm not.

It don't have to be, but when you put a 20 year old on a pretty sick bike (yes I consider an CBR 600 RR a sick bike as his first motorcycle), and he's talking about how he's getting good at wheelies after a couple of days, and how all the girls are going to want to go for rides.

As far as putting a passenger on the back, you're really taking a lot of responsibility, it wouldn't even have to be my fault, and it would still kill me to look at some young girl all scarred up for the rest of her life.

slow down, pay attention, be smart. Yes, most young kids don't do that but if they do then they will be fine.

Riding is dangerous. Even the most responsible experienced riders can get killed or seriously injured from what others do on the roadways....its not all about your actions but those of others as well. Stay on this forum for a while and you will notice all the death and injury threads, they are far too frequent.

Riding is dangerous. Even the most responsible experienced riders can get killed or seriously injured from what others do on the roadways....its not all about your actions but those of others as well. Stay on this forum for a while and you will notice all the death and injury threads, they are far too frequent.

+1. Not as much on here because not just posting death or downed riders every day, but the local board here that I'm on does every day have downed riders or deaths. A lot of them usually some stupid kid running from the cops, but there there's others like a regular's son posting that his dad went down and is at a hospital, or people talking about the buddy they all met at the m&g the night prior didn't make it home.. And most of those out of the more responsible rider and at no fault of their own. The instructor at my safety course said that part of being a good rider is accepting the increase in the risk and consequences of riding.

Back