thanks goodness my guardian angel was watching out

Any time that I come to an intersection or see a car that will even think about cutting me off, I prepare for it covering my clutch and my brake. A habbit that has saved me countless times.

i'm so surprised how quick my reaction time was. just came natural, just had to keep telling my self to not let the rear brake go.

Glad you missed him. From Quantico all the way up to Woodbridge people suck and at times it seems like they aim to hit bikes. I always drive offensively when I go up by your way.

Any time that I come to an intersection or see a car that will even think about cutting me off, I prepare for it covering my clutch and my brake. A habbit that has saved me countless times.

:thumbsup::bowdown::thumbsup:

"Defensive" riding techniques will save you from a LOT of pain and grief - you can never control what others do, but you can ALWAYS control what YOU do, and how YOU anticipate & react to other peoples' careless and wreckless actions!!! :beerchug:

Yep, good on you for being prepared.
My co-worker (I have several, but the other Machinist I work with every day), had to tell me about a local accident on Highway 50 the other day. A motorcycle northbound a car southbound, deer jumps out and the car hit it, launching it right into the guy on the MC took him clean off the bike DRT.
I`m doing my part to thin the deer pop. this season..but man there are alot of them.
glad you are ok.

Back