thanks goodness my guardian angel was watching out

sportcustoms71

Registered
so yesterday afternoon I'm headed home from work on my normal commute. i get to my last stretch to the house, mind you i'm going about 40 or 50mph....i see this red ford taurus inch out from a side street and then they stop. i think to myself, ok this guy see's me......but no!!!!! i even made eye contact with this guy and he floored it to pull out in front of my to go the oppisite way, butt pucker affect starts happening now. so i slam on the front and rear brakes with all my might just knowing i'm going to hit this guy preparing for the worst to happen. it starts to feel like i'm going to do an indo and then i feel my rear tire loosing tracting and starts sliding to the left. i'm remind my self to not let off the rear brake, thank goodness, so it wouldn't whip around. i miss the taurus back end quarter panel by inches and i mean inches. i get stopped and look back and the guy is laughing at me as he speeds away. thank goodness the cars behind me saw what was going on and had stopped all traffic. i was so mad and scared poopless at the same time. me and the bike are safe with not a scratch and i just put a brand new set of tires on. i wanted to turn around and chase that guy down and bash his mirros off, but being the good person i am i just rode on. so this morning on my way to work i see the skid mark from the bike. the skid mark was about 30 feet and you could definatly tell the bike got squirly. so i thank God for keeping safe:bowdown:

Glad it went well for you. I have been in that situation as well and it is hard to just go on, but you are a better person for doing it.

Glad to hear that you are ok, and that you keep control. Last night I was riding with couple of guys on the hwy, we were passing a van(I was the last one) and just when the guy in front of me pass the van he decide to take our lane right on my side, I honk as I was forced to take the left lane, lucky for me that was clear. Dont know if he even notice I was there or what.

:thumbsup:Glad to hear your safe and sound. If he laughed that means he ment to do it and if you had gone after him he might have just run you off the road. Its best to just stay away from jerks like that.

I have also put a few dents in car doors so..........wth do I know.

Glad to hear that you are ok, and that you keep control. Last night I was riding with couple of guys on the hwy, we were passing a van(I was the last one) and just when the guy in front of me pass the van he decide to take our lane right on my side, I honk as I was forced to take the left lane, lucky for me that was clear. Dont know if he even notice I was there or what.

I thought I saw something back there. Right around the Brewery area? You didn't mention it when we stopped, so I thought nothing of it.. :banghead:

ah man I know what you mean, and I've learned NOT to say "ok he sees me" cuz that can throw you for a nasty surprise sometimes.
Always ride as if he don't see you

Glad you're ok man

Glad you are okay ! As for the guy ... well he drives a red tarus :laugh: what a loser

I thought I saw something back there. Right around the Brewery area? You didn't mention it when we stopped, so I thought nothing of it.. :banghead:

Yes, that one...We keep talking on other things so I kind of forgot to mention anything, plus I just dont let it get to me much, unfortunately its just another normal riding day:banghead:

Glad your alright, some people are, well i won't say it here, trying to make you crash on purpose, what do these people think about.

Call the police and tell them there's a crazy dude trying to kill bikers....

:thumbsup:Glad to hear your safe and sound. If he laughed that means he ment to do it and if you had gone after him he might have just run you off the road. Its best to just stay away from jerks like that.

I have also put a few dents in car doors so..........wth do I know.

:laugh::laugh: i know what you mean, gosh i was so mad

Glad you are ok!! :thumbsup:

While at the Mid west M&G, I was following Doniton2 and Acehole doing a pretty decent pace when a van pulled up to a stop from a side street.The first 2 passed ok, but as I aproached I saw the van lurch forward about a foot or so. I thought he was going to pull out but didnt. Scared me a bit and it really threw off my concentration. I had to slow up and headed to the back of the pack to cool off for a bit.

So glad you are ok. I have been pulled out in front of like that. I bet if they had to trade places with us even once and had a jerk do that it would scare them straight. Then again, prob not, but it would be fun to see them pucker :laugh:

Any time that I come to an intersection or see a car that will even think about cutting me off, I prepare for it covering my clutch and my brake. A habbit that has saved me countless times.

Back