Thanks BA BUSA!! had a "BLAST"

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to give a public thank to Rich (BA BUSA) for coming down for the weekend and hanging out with my familys schedule and for him going shooting with my son and I.

Dallas had a blast, and while I really like my rifles I think I might get the 22 you have.

What is the brand and model again? I can totally see the value in using that for plinking instead of blowing off 223 rounds and .44 rounds.

I think I will buy one or two of those 22's you have.

Too bad we didnt have time to get a few members pictures like we talked about to use for targets, but oh well, maybe next time :rofl:

Thanks again Rich!!

Last edited:
I'm happy for your guys! Shooting is a blast in controlled spaced,, and even in the woods shooting old refrigerators!

I've heard good things about this Rich character! :laugh: Only good!

Hey,, you guys didn't get caught in any of that south bay torrents!? Whoa! Got a call from my Bro,,,, the Bay Area finally gets a little. Manna from Heaven.

glad to hear you guys had a great time...i'm going to make it out there one of these years and meet some more of you left coasters :beerchug:

having fun with Rich? sort of like getting wet when you fall in the water... sort of unavoidable.. :laugh:

should try waking him up at 3AM with girls... :whistle:

having fun with Rich? sort of like getting wet when you fall in the water... sort of unavoidable.. :laugh:

LOL.. think I will have to ask him for more information on this.

So Rich, what is the scoop on this one? :laugh:

Just wanted to give a public thank to Rich (BA BUSA) for coming down for the weekend and hanging out with my familys schedule and for him going shooting with my son and I.

Dallas had a blast, and while I really like my rifles I think I might get the 22 you have.

What is the brand and model again? I can totally see the value in using that for plinking instead of blowing off 223 rounds and .44 rounds.

I think I will buy one or two of those 22's you have.

Too bad we didnt have time to get a few members pictures like we talked about to use for targets, but oh well, maybe next time :rofl:

Thanks again Rich!!

It was fun :thumbsup:

Thanks to you and the family bro...

It's always a pleasure to visit 'family'...but you are gonna have to get rid of some of those coach's :banghead:

The .22 rifle is a Ruger 10/22...you can get tons of accessories for those to 'trick' them out too...

First pic is the one that I have...the other two you can't buy in CA, but you get the idea of what can be done to one.

109L.jpg

469L.jpg

479L.jpg

Sssssh!!!!

Hey man, what happens at the Bash...stays at the Bash :whistle:

Logging on to hayabusa.org : Free

Making friends and hanging out with them through the .org: Free

Getting to shoot guns w/ your Son and a fellow .org member: PRICELESS

:thumbsup:

So we have a moderator talking about using members pictures for targets. Wow, not really a good example of the kind of love I expect from the .org.

Thankfully this is not representative of all the members here.

So we have a moderator talking about using members pictures for targets. Wow, not really a good example of the kind of love I expect from the .org.

You don't have a clue dude...did he say "pictures of members" ???

If you want to :flush: take it somewhere else :moon:

Last edited:

/QUOTE]

You don't have a clue dude...did he say "pictures of members" ???

If you want to :flush: take it somewhere else :moon:

You may be right so in fairness please "clue me in" because it seems to me he is either talking about using pictures of members or pictures of their bikes either is uncool.

/QUOTE]

You may be right so in fairness please "clue me in" because it seems to me he is either talking about using pictures of members or pictures of their bikes either is uncool.

"clue me in" :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I would not know where to start...

I'm happy for your guys! Shooting is a blast in controlled spaced,, and even in the woods shooting old refrigerators!

I've heard good things about this Rich character! :laugh: Only good!

Hey,, you guys didn't get caught in any of that south bay torrents!? Whoa! Got a call from my Bro,,,, the Bay Area finally gets a little. Manna from Heaven.

I got home Sunday afternoon...T fox is about 3 hours from me. The weather was hot on Saturday when we went shooting...high 90's. The south bay did get some rain over the weekend...rained pretty hard on Sunday night. We sure need it too.

That 10/22 is one of my favorite rifles.

Glad all y'all had fun!

--Wag--

Back