Captain, Devil Dog, BA BUSA

Ok, got the videos made smaller..

I am totally embarrased by my sons dirty shirt. I made him change it before he went to bed. Something about eating a snack after taking a shower and before going to bed not being a good idea.

and the red lips are from cool-aid.. lol

The video is dark, sorry. But the pics above show the bike pretty good..  "D

Here are the vids. I think they show a little better his excitement
biggrin.gif

(VIDEOS REMOVED. ONLY PLANNED ON LEAVING THEM UP UNTIL THE PERTINANT PARTIES SAW IT)
biggrin.gif
dont like videos of my boys on the internet too long dontchya know
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

That smile is priceless......

Ron.....remember, you only have one chance to do it right with your kids....make it count. Don't ever forget that night.

DD

I am sure he will enjoy it.

I simply wanted a Moped by Jawa. It was 1982, and it was all I wanted. I believe they were $300 and everyone in my town had one.

I wanted one so bad, and I begged my parents, and they told me I would be driving a car in a few years, and that I didn't need one.

Well, so maybe that is why I had to grow up and get myself a zx11, then a zx12, and then a busa, - I still can't get enough of motor-driven cycles.

I can't help thinking that if I had gotten that moped back then, - I might have gotten the bug out of my system.

Or not.

smile.gif

Either way it is always nice to indulge in the passion. Whatever the passion may be. I think it probably helps prevent that passion from becoming an obsession.

Awesome, Ron! Thanks for the update!

Friend of mine from So. CA got so involved with the dirt bikes for his kids, he finally sold the street bike and now he only does dirt with the kids every weekend.

You'll have the time of your life and so will your kids.

--Wag--

Wow! Another happy .org kid! Always great when you can get a smile from your kids!! I wish i could buy mine more... I'm interested in where you got the dirt bike from. I might have to look into that. My daughter keeps asking me about riding a motorcycle. I'd like to start her out young and on something like this!

Great Story!! You son is lucky to have a Dad like you!!
The bike is a steal for $400. You are starting out with all new so you dont have to worry about what works, what needs to be replaced when you get a chance, etc..
Looks great!! Have a great time with your sons!!

(extreemachine @ Feb. 26 2007,22:24) Great Story!! You son is lucky to have a Dad like you!!
(deleted some text)
Looks great!! Have a great time with your sons!!
These two lines are my thoughts EXACTLY.

There are some great parents here, it warms my heart to see stories like this.

(Sloto200 @ Feb. 26 2007,19:11) Wow!  Another happy .org kid!  Always great when you can get a smile from your kids!!  I wish i could buy mine more...  I'm interested in where you got the dirt bike from.  I might have to look into that.  My daughter keeps asking me about riding a motorcycle.  I'd like to start her out young and on something like this!
Here is where I found the one I got

http://adcache.cycletrader.com/5/2/2/87713922.htm

(thrasherfox @ Feb. 26 2007,21:32)
(Sloto200 @ Feb. 26 2007,19:11) Wow!  Another happy .org kid!  Always great when you can get a smile from your kids!!  I wish i could buy mine more...  I'm interested in where you got the dirt bike from.  I might have to look into that.  My daughter keeps asking me about riding a motorcycle.  I'd like to start her out young and on something like this!
Here is where I found the one I got

http://adcache.cycletrader.com/5/2/2/87713922.htm
awsome! Thanks for the link!

Back