Thank You

Posser

Registered
Hey everyone. Made it back home to Ontario "eh ok". I was the guy on the blue gsx650f (half-a-busa). I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me out by correcting my mistakes and offering helpful advice if they were stuck behind me. Everyone seems to encounter the day where one of those little tips saves an accident or worse. I'm sure it'll come for me and I won't know who to thank but it's one of you guys. Cheers, and here's a couple of pictures from the weekend. I've got the collage up as my background and personally feel it looks pretty cool. If anyone else happens to enjoy it like me I'm more than happy to tint the hayabusa symbol different colours to match the bike and send it on. Cheers :)

busa bash collage 1 upload.jpg

Dragon Lookout 1 upload.jpg

You owe me two beers dude!!!!
Just bring'em next time:beerchug:

Awesome collage.... a new twist indeed!

Great meeting you and glad you made it home!

You should get an award for the long trip down!

Ride Safe up There....... eh!:laugh:

Last edited:
Very cool, nice to meet you ,:welcome: to the org.

it was good to meet you, i'm glad you made it back home safely :beerchug:

Glad you made it home safely and that's a sweet collage! :thumbsup:

You did great, just remember to get your butt off the seat. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Great work on the collage! I agree you should get the 'longest rider' award!:bowdown:

Is that my Alaska plate I see??? Nice collage...

Got looking through some of the pics around the photoshoot and thought it would be cool to show how far some of us travel in order to attend. I don't mean to offend anybody by it. Mine from Ontario is on there too.

I think the long distance award probably goes to those from Mass. Same latitude but 1000 miles east. I don't mean to offend anybody by it.

No offense here... I like to see my stuff posted... I'm probably the only Alaska person on the .org .... even though I now live in Kentucky.

Back