Just wanted to thank everyone for everything at the bash

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
Lesia and i just wanted to thank everyone that cooked the awesome food, that helped put it all on, and that we meet at the bash. We had the best time and just wanted to let everyone know that we really appreciated everything that you all done, and we will be coming back for many more of them. Thanks Shane

Great to meet you!!! Your Busa is beautiful!!! Glad you two made the trip :thumbsup:

Shane, you knee dragging fool! I was impressed with those knee pucks! I'd say you have been practicing your lean! :bowdown: I didn't really get to watch but those pucks told a story! Congrats on your accomplishment! I wish we could have found time to hook up for a ride. Maybe next time?

Was a real treat to visit with you and the wife. I do hope we can do it again!

Steven

Shane, you knee dragging fool! I was impressed with those knee pucks! I'd say you have been practicing your lean! :bowdown: I didn't really get to watch but those pucks told a story! Congrats on your accomplishment! I wish we could have found time to hook up for a ride. Maybe next time?

Was a real treat to visit with you and the wife. I do hope we can do it again!

Steven

Thank you sir, it was very nice to meet you also and talk with you, your advise has helped alot. :thumbsup:

:bowdown: on the corner there at the photo stop... great form... wish I could do that..

Shane, it was awesome meeting you and i bet you had a great time dragging yer knees all around the place bro! :beerchug:

Shane, it was awesome meeting you and i bet you had a great time dragging yer knees all around the place bro! :beerchug:

It was very nice to meet you also, and it was a great time cant wait to go back.

Back