need help from all of you members

I'm trying to decide which 2000 colour to get, since I live in Canada my two choices are the 2000 black and grey and the 2000 blue and silver. No red and grey colours for Canada. Since were all bike freaks I thought I would come to you members to help me decide which colour to go for. just put your name and which colour out of the two listed above that you think I should get.

thanks in advance everyone
maniac

Blue Silver, the Japanese letters show up better on the light silver background. So this way Harley riders are more aware of your rice burning presence. On the black and new red they are hardly noticeable.

Good heavens my fellow Canadian.

Go for the more bland, dull and unobtrusive colors, whichever they are.

It's your patriotic duty!

Blue Silver. If I could trade mine in for a color change, I would. Mine is black/grey.
I just bought the first available busa.

soja1

Blue & Silver.
'Cause like KawAbuser said the Japanese lettering does stand out more,and thats cool.
What else can i say the blue is just awesome.Its a little more flash,but not outrageous...which is cool.

depends on how much attention you want to draw. black and grey was my choice because its more stealthy and will never go out of fashion. at least you don't have to ponder over buying a purple one.

Red and Yellow flames !
or is that just my personal preference on the new carbon bodykit ?
:)

I think blue & silver would look good for awhile, but would start to look dated. Black & gray looks especially good if you have a black leather jacket and a black helmet.

Blue & silver is cool, but both my high school and college colors were blue & white. I sure as hell ain't gonna wear an old letter jacket while riding the 'Busa.

Back