2000 Busa, Inputs here please.. I would love to hear them!

OB_wilf

Registered
I'm sorry to say, but the 2000 busa, is totally amazing, The red is REALLY sharp and same with the blue, it's just basically what colour you like more :) as for the writting on the side, Is that like a mirror or something? or is it just silver? and Vegas Dude, did you notice any changes on the bike? as for the headlight? has that changed in any way? or anything else

I had thought about selling my black busa and keep the copper but my personal preference is now to just keep both the 99 models....they look OK but everyone has colors that they like more than others and I like the 99`s more.

Hmm After looking at those pix do ya think the 750 body work would fit on the hayabusa ?
Yea I would lose that point nose but I like the blue/white 750 paint scheme.

I would have to work up some good decals. For it cuz I like when sports cars roll up next to me and you can see the moment of realization that they are setting next the the fastest production sport bike :) The conversation almost always starts out with them ask'n "1300? Is that the new 1300?", in a mannner of a shy childe meeting someone for the first time. heheeh YEA!! then they recant "Will it do 195 mph?"

Oh well just think'n, nothin serious YET!

Back