2000 Busa colours

OB_wilf

Registered
Well For all you copper and silver colour busa lovers, Suzuki is suppose to be launching the Blue busa... if you go here
http://www.sportbike.bc.ca/v2b/articles/blue_busa.html
it will show you a sneek peek from a Japan picture.. I'm not sure if They will come out with another colour other than blue, but I hope so because they usually have another colour and blue is just to odd of a colour, hopefully the copper/silver will stay. If someone could please let me know about further details, I would appreciate it
my email is petras@cyberbeach.net

[This message has been edited by wilf (edited 28 August 1999).]

Reports have indicated the Copper/Silver has been dropped for the US in 2000. Speculation on the replacement color has been in full gear lately. I initially heard the red/black would be the replacement for the copper and even got set up to trade in my 99' copper on one.(deposit etc) While making these arrangements (two or three weeks ago) the dealer mentioned the possiblity of blue. I *thought* he said blue/yellow? but I wasn't listening REAL close since I'm most interested in the red/black scheme currently being sold overseas. Since then there have been several rumors of blue/white. Looks like the link you provided does have a pic of a BLUE Busa in the lineup? If the replacement color turns out to be blue I may end up with a black Busa unless it gets replaced as well.(provided no red/black is available of course) The blue looks nice but just isn't my preference. Maybe I would change my opinion if I saw it in person or saw better, larger pics? Regardless we should know for sure by the 23rd of Sept or so after the official dealer show.(according to my dealer)

The picture came from snooping around in the links provided by Yoshimura-Japan's site.

US Suzuki makes no official statements as to color changes for Y2K.

Would you know by any chance if the Busa, will have 2 colours? becuase I know alot of older men ain't into the flashly blue like I am myself, that's why i prefer darker, like the black or copper. It would be really nice to see a silver on black. Hopefully they'll come out with another colour also.

Back