In10SS home safe Big thanks to all!

In10SS

Donating Member
Registered
I left the bash early this morning as the sore shoulder from my tip-over meant no more riding this weekend for me. Home safe now, but all I could think of on the way was how supportive the group was to me and those who suffered other mishaps. Special thanks to twotone for riding my bike down the hill to the gas station, to Dan for taking me down the hill, and everyone else on the ride for their kindness and concern. Just sorry I missed the chance to spend more time with everyone; you guys rock! Called Ms Reba to book for fall bash told her I didn't want a refund (she offered-pretty cool), and asked her to contact Captain to see if anyone else needed my room Saturday. Thanks to all!

Naomi took care of the knife. Glad you made it home and hope the shoulder heals :thumbsup:

Glad to hear you made it back safely and hope the shoulder recovers soon! :thumbsup:

glad to hear you made it home safely...hope your shoulder heals quickly and your next Bash is much better :beerchug:

Glad you made it home, sorry to here about the mishap.

It was great meeting you. Hope the shoulder heals up quick. I'm impressed that you rode the dragon after the tip-over to get your bike back home with your shoulder jacked up.

Back