Big Thanks and Hugs

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
I wanted to thank those that planned, cooked, and cleaned and provided a good place for a good time. The drinks were always there and cold, the food I had was tremendous, I always had a chair to park my azz in, the music was very enjoyable and Omar I'm still telling your joke and laughing :rofl: Don thanks for letting us ride along and for directions to Alcoa.

No doubt I have left several people off this list; for that I apologize. Maybe you should chime in and remind me.

It goes without saying that practically everyone in attendance helped make my weekend.

DNGrumpy and MrsDNGrumpy
Sambusa
BusaJules
Lycan
Lurch
Dan and HRHDi
Warbird II
99Busa
Blondeonabusa
Captain and MrsCaptain
Aquaman and Marlene ( Busa )
Nicole
James
John gixerhp
John racerv
Randy bogus

:beerchug:Good to meet ya bro

Likewise, it was kinda scary that one time. You were smiling; I said hello, you yelled HQQKER. I said alright and you yelled HQQKER. Then I said see you later and you yelled HQQKER :laugh:

Likewise, it was kinda scary that one time. You were smiling; I said hello, you yelled HQQKER. I said alright and you yelled HQQKER. Then I said see you later and you yelled HQQKER :laugh:

I dont remember that :dunno: :laugh:

I wanted to thank those that planned, cooked, and cleaned and provided a good place for a good time. The drinks were always there and cold, the food I had was tremendous, I always had a chair to park my azz in, the music was very enjoyable and Omar I'm still telling your joke and laughing :rofl: Don thanks for letting us ride along and for directions to Alcoa.

No doubt I have left several people off this list; for that I apologize. Maybe you should chime in and remind me.

It goes without saying that practically everyone in attendance helped make my weekend.

DNGrumpy and MrsDNGrumpy
Sambusa
BusaJules
Lycan
Lurch
Dan and HRHDi
Warbird II
99Busa
Blondeonabusa
Captain and MrsCaptain
Aquaman and Marlene ( Busa )
Nicole
James
John gixerhp
John racerv
Randy bogus

If it weren't for those that continuously helped out I think Dave, John, Nicole and myself would have lost our heads this week.

We appreciate all of you and I think I speak for all when I say: THANK YOU!

If it weren't for those that continuously helped out I think Dave, John, Nicole and myself would have lost our heads this week.

We appreciate all of you and I think I speak for all when I say: THANK YOU!

I should have mentioned that John and James did a azzload of work on bikes and my hope is that those that received were very thankful :thumbsup:

John was like a mad man turning out a bike about every ten minutes. Major props :thumbsup:

I got your text, im sure i saw you at some point but didnt know it...f-n text was 8 hours late...did u do the group shoot? I am in there

I got your text, im sure i saw you at some point but didnt know it...f-n text was 8 hours late...did u do the group shoot? I am in there

I didn't know you were at the Bash till late Saturday night.:banghead:

it was good to see you two again and +1 on the thanks to all who helped make the Bash a success :beerchug:

Back