Thank you to a great group of people!

USMCBUSA

Freedom Isn't Free
Donating Member
Registered
I have never had a group of people try to help me as much as you guys have in the past few weeks. I hit a bump in the road and you guys jumped right to my side like family. Words can not explain the weight that has been lifted off of my shoulders with your help or the feeling of overwhelming friendship from people that I have never seen face to face. Thank you from my wife Jen and I for what you guys did for us. I want to personally thank the following people J. Fraser, M. Hines, N. Griffin, C. Eighner, G. Hughes, S. Squires, L. Frisbee, R. Howell, D. Williams, R. Brooks, A. Bayne, D. Croxton, B. Proulx, The Cap, and Smokin_gunz (Dave). Thanks guys.

Glad we could be there for ya. Besides what are friends for. I have seen all kinds of selfless acts on the board and whenever I can help I'll do so. Hope it all worked out for ya.

Best regards,

Joe

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142473984 -->

Glad to see it's working out Jeremy.
cool.gif
Wish I could have done more.
wink.gif

I have never had a group of people try to help me as much as you guys have in the past few weeks. I hit a bump in the road and you guys jumped right to my side like family. Words can not explain the weight that has been lifted off of my shoulders with your help or the feeling of overwhelming friendship from people that I have never seen face to face. Thank you from my wife Jen and I for what you guys did for us. I want to personally thank the following people J. Fraser, M. Hines, N. Griffin, C. Eighner, G. Hughes, S. Squires, L. Frisbee, R. Howell, D. Williams, R. Brooks, A. Bayne, D. Croxton, B. Proulx, The Cap, and Smokin_gunz (Dave). Thanks guys.
so Creekboy didn't come thru?

all those people had to help you out instead?

Creekboy said he is going to send me some money and with the money that these guys send me and that together I will be able to get everything back together.

This is going to run about 1200 dollars after buying parts, paint and shipping. Anything left will come back to the people who gave it to me.

Glad we could help Jeremy.. just one of the things that makes this site differant than most.... kind a cool aint it
wink.gif

OK. Understood. The board helped you.

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: "I'll be good...hahahahaha"|1142522378 -->

That is why I am glad you stuck around Rub. You speak just what you think.

This is going to run about 1200 dollars after buying parts, paint and shipping. Anything left will come back to the people who gave it to me.
Jeremy- I can't imagine any of us wanting anything we gave back. Get that bike right before you ship out, IF there is any left get a beer or two on us.

Glad we could help you out. You deserve it.
wink.gif

Rubb,stop throwing the gasoline on the fire...it's too dang expensive...
biggrin.gif

I have lost/dropped more money then I donated.
I do not expect it back.
Hope ya get-r-done
biggrin.gif

Jeremy- I can't imagine any of us wanting anything we gave back.  Get that bike right before you ship out, IF there is any left get a beer or two on us.
+100...  
beerchug.gif
Couldn't of said it better.
smile.gif

Can't wait to see the paint that Smokin's layin down for ya.

Will be glad when you get your bike together like you want it. Hope to see you at the bash!

Back