I just wanna say thank you

the quality of peeps on here is what impressed me and kept me around...best group of which i have ever been a member!! :beerchug:

of course acehole would like this...j/k.. good post dude. i have seen first hand how people here step up. im not going to mention names but aquaman probably appreciates it to.

I've thought about this a little more and the dynamics that make this work.

I think it boils down to people having actually met some of the other members from the forum in person (which means I need to get my butt in gear)...and as we all know, people tend to act more sincere and genuine when their identity isn't concealed. Take into consideration that the average Busa owner is probably gonna be a little more mature and educated than the average rider, new members are quick to follow suit when they see the generosity and respect shown by longer tenured members when they join.

Like I said before, I need to be more active in the MnGs, but I think that plays a huge role in how sweet this forum is.

OK....bbq at my house first weekend in june, I live in a culdesac so plenty of busa parking, everyone is invited!!!! Hehe
Posted via Mobile Device

I would come, but that is the weekend the playoffs start. I coach my sons Baseball team and we are kicking some butt. We are 8-1 with only 5 games left to play.

WEll whenever u can make it its cool, I have some friends riding in from kc so i figured id have a get together then
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm a few sites :)
Viper, vette and evolutionm
And this is the most friendly awesome site ever ;)
I'm glad to b a part of it

I'm with ya! I've tried out at least 3 other hayabusa forums. This place is clean, safe for my kids when they are impatient looking over my shoulder, and stuffed full with information. Meeting the .oRg fam at the bashes brings it full circle.

So, you coming to the next Bash?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back