Just a quick thank you to Capt and others responsible

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Capt I was just talking to Lil Charlie thanking him again for his business and he thanked me and then I realized that without you and the others responsible for this site it would not have happened. This place has helped me in many ways. I've made many friends here as well. Without the org I would not have met Mc Mustang and helped him, or Lil Charlie or RacerV. These are folks in three different states than where I live. This is really the only forum I'm present on regularly so I can't speak for others but this place seems more like a family with similar interests rather than folks with similar interests chatting.
There is an air of comraderie that is second to none. I mean c'mon, where else can one member text another in the middle of the night asking for a reference pic for tech help and get a response in less than one minute? (he will know I'm taking about him :) ) I'm pleased to say that every single person I've met in person from here has been exactly what I expected, the same as they seem online.
So again thank you to Capt and the rest of the folks who run this place and allow us to be here.

Yeah I find that I like this site alot better then alot of others. Others I go to find information. This one I come to talk to people and then information. The people here like to help you out alot which I only hope I can repay someday :thumbup:

Thanks Doug!:bowdown: I have to agree with Blanca Boo Busa! :beerchug: (Yes late night BUSA tech support is awesome!):whistle:

It is nice to see the clean interaction...having the basic rules keeps good order and retains good people

Sweet! Way better than what you anticipated. I suggest an extended warranty and change the spark plugs right away. I owned one....

We took care of the warranty. He got a 3/36 ford ESP. It's a solid warranty good anywhere.
And yes he should change the plugs before 50k.

We took care of the warranty. He got a 3/36 ford ESP. It's a solid warranty good anywhere.
And yes he should change the plugs before 50k.
Let him know that if he waits, they will not come out without a special tool....

This place is awesome. We are like a family, we squabble and fight, but we have each others back when needed. :thumbsup:

Mr. Brown also sets the example; he called me tonight to tell me he has in his hands, what is probably the last set of old-style Arlen Ness pucks on the PLANET, and he won't let me pay him for them...hope I can return the favor by paying it forward to another member someday. Saiid, you have also set the same example, and I'm awed by the random acts of kindness from total strangers here.

How funny !!!!! I was just telling some family members and friends about the .ORG!!! They asked me, because I always mention the forum.!!

+999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999...........:thumbsup:

I have been here for about 4 months now and I have met some great ppl and some bad ones.... {cough}..card..{cough}..16969......:ban:.....{cough}... excuse me, been a little sick the last few days....:laugh:....

But seriously... as someone said, this place is second to none... I thank Cap. and the others that started this forum for us to come to ... of course !! But I also really thank all of the Boo's, Mr. Brown's, Lil Charlie's, Big E's, Do3's, Froggy's, Stoney's, Diamond Busa's, Card's and Brets for being stand up guys and giving complete strangers help, advice, parts, etc... whatever they can do to help out they do!!! I could sit here and name off most of the .org !!! But you guys are what makes this place one to keep coming back to day in and day out ..... My hat is off to you guys ... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Back