A big thanks to everyone

telesmith1465

Registered
I just wanted to give everyone on the org. a big thanks for the prayers and thoughts. There is way to many people for me to remember to thank individually. I truly believe the prayers have helped in my recovery.
I'm getting better everyday and hope to go back to work in Jan. I was able to go to the fall bash, but my vision has kept me off the org. (double vision) not bad when looking at women or food, but awful for typing.
Folks on here have treated me like family and I sincerely appreciate it. I would really like to give Dk55belair a very special thank you. The guy and his family have done so much for me I could never repay him. I am blessed to have met him.
Thanks again

You are a good man Willie..glad to see you posting and have a Merry Christmas.

I just wanted to give everyone on the org. a big thanks for the prayers and thoughts. There is way to many people for me to remember to thank individually. I truly believe the prayers have helped in my recovery.
I'm getting better everyday and hope to go back to work in Jan. I was able to go to the fall bash, but my vision has kept me off the org. (double vision) not bad when looking at women or food, but awful for typing.
Folks on here have treated me like family and I sincerely appreciate it. I would really like to give Dk55belair a very special thank you. The guy and his family have done so much for me I could never repay him. I am blessed to have met him.
Thanks again

Good seeing you on here, Willie!

Merry Christmas! :santa: :rudolph:

it's very good to see you on here again and to hear of your continued progress! hope you are having a great holiday season :beerchug:

It's so wonderful seeing you post on here Willie! Glad the double vision doesn't affect your ability to see both food and women :laugh: Continued thoughts and prayers for your continued progress and I can't wait to see you again :thumbsup:

You are one of the family Willie...was great seeing you and even better seeing you post up. Wont be long you'll be riding.

All my best :thumbsup:

Glad to see that you are doing good Willie, Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. The power of prayer is good. :thumbsup:
And you are family around here.

Last edited:
This is great, Willie! Hope the recovery continues to go well and you are able to enjoy your holidays!

Glad to hear things are gettin better for ya Willie. Hope you have a great Christmas and if theres anything i can do for ya, you have my number...call me anytime my friend!!!

Willie! Buddy it is good to see a post from you and I real glad things continue to improve for you. You have my old cell # but drop me a PM if you or your family need anything. :beerchug:

Glad to see you posting again. Happy that things are getting better. To you and yours, have a Very Merry Christmas.

awesome!! glad to see you are on, Merry Christmas to you and your family...:thumbsup:

Good to see you post up. Prayers for your continued recovery.:please:

Back