I just wanna say thank you

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
I have been a member of this forum for over a year and I just want to take the time to say thank you. In the last year I have had my fair shares of ups and downs, good times and bad. When my father died last january I was completely taken back by the amount of love and sincerity that was shown to me and my family from people, whom i talk to almost everyday, I maybe will never met.

It astonishes me the amount of support from a group of people spread all over the world, when one of us is in need or needs help. Whether it be winning a poster, gift card, helping someones mother win a quilt contest, or bringing a good cause to a local charity every single person on this forum does their part to help a fellow .orgster the best way they can.

I love hearing stories about how one org member helps out another, or when one member has a problem another org member is there to lend a helping hand whether it be in person or online. The amount of respect, compassion, and comradery from people who's only real link to each other in most cases are their passion for the hayabusa.

My hat is off to you people and I just want to say thank you to each and every single one of you..........We are HAYABUSA.ORG!!!!!

p.s. this is the only forum i have ever actively been a member of, prolly the last one too:thumbsup:

the quality of peeps on here is what impressed me and kept me around...best group of which i have ever been a member!! :beerchug:

You know, there is a bond between bikers that is unreal. I think our friendships come from the unity of knowing we look out for each other, experience our dangerous hobby together and probably the maturity level of our group completes the bond.

Get me a tissue Tito....:rofl:, stop teasing Jermaine.....

Couldn't have said it any better....its Us against the World.. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

'Tis the POWER of the .oRg!

Your post basically took the words right outta my mouth. Thanks everyone for making this such a great place to be.

Hey man, you are one of us, so all you said goes for you too! :beerchug:

I have just been thinkn bout this for awhile. let me put it tgis way, if ever an org member was in my neck of the woods, a couch and a home cooked meal would be waiting for them, and I mean that.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have just been thinkn bout this for awhile. let me put it tgis way, if ever an org member was in my neck of the woods, a couch and a home cooked meal would be waiting for them, and I mean that.
Posted via Mobile Device

:werd:

ITs looking like first weekend in june ill be ready....hows a bbq sound?
Posted via Mobile Device

very true words, this place is unique like that. If you can get to a bash or meet and greet, you'll see first hand.
Not many groups take care of each other like we do:beerchug:

OK....bbq at my house first weekend in june, I live in a culdesac so plenty of busa parking, everyone is invited!!!! Hehe
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree, I've been on another Busa forum and their was a lot of abusing and swearing at each other, never been back on there since.

I tend to agree, fast08busa, everyone makes you feel welcome here and friendly plus everyone is helpful. Just imagine if the Org could rule the world how great a place it would be.:thumbsup:

You know, there is a bond between bikers that is unreal. I think our friendships come from the unity of knowing we look out for each other, experience our dangerous hobby together and probably the maturity level of our group completes the bond.

Get me a tissue Tito....:rofl:, stop teasing Jermaine.....

Silly ass:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back