Just a quick thank you to Capt and others responsible

Mr. Brown also sets the example; he called me tonight to tell me he has in his hands, what is probably the last set of old-style Arlen Ness pucks on the PLANET, and he won't let me pay him for them...hope I can return the favor by paying it forward to another member someday. Saiid, you have also set the same example, and I'm awed by the random acts of kindness from total strangers here.

Political Arch Rivals working together. This should be an example to Washington :laugh:

Let him know that if he waits, they will not come out without a special tool....

I know that brother, thanks for looking out thought. Back in the 90's I was a Ford tech so I remember when this 5.4L trouble maker of an engine came out. Ford fixed 95% of the problems with it by 2004 (when they changed to 3 valve and added threads to the head for the spark plug). the only real problem this motor still has is the issues with the spark plugs braking off in the head if you leave them in too long. Each tech will tell you something different, some say change them every 60k, some say every 50K. Well, plugs are cheap so I plan on changing them before I even get to 40K and plan on doing it every few years. I only put 8,000 miles a year on my car so whats $25 in plugs every two years??? Im a stickler for maintenance and never go past 40K anyways.
I did however forget all about the spark plug issues these engines had until someone reminded me about it in my original thread. I had to do some research to find out if the problems had been fixed. I left Ford in mid 98 and have been in the construction business ever since.

Political Arch Rivals working together. This should be an example to Washington :laugh:
Actually, we agree on more than we disagree about. The reality of the situation is that the system is broken, how we fix it is not nearly as important as the fact that it must be fixed. If Washington as a whole could check into a good hospital for rectal-cranial inversion surgery the country would be in better shape.

Mr. Brown also sets the example; he called me tonight to tell me he has in his hands, what is probably the last set of old-style Arlen Ness pucks on the PLANET, and he won't let me pay him for them...hope I can return the favor by paying it forward to another member someday. Saiid, you have also set the same example, and I'm awed by the random acts of kindness from total strangers here.
It's my pleasure Sir, I'm just glad I had access to what you wanted and could make it happen.

+999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999...........:thumbsup:

I have been here for about 4 months now and I have met some great ppl and some bad ones.... {cough}..card..{cough}..16969......:ban:.....{cough}... excuse me, been a little sick the last few days....:laugh:....

But seriously... as someone said, this place is second to none... I thank Cap. and the others that started this forum for us to come to ... of course !! But I also really thank all of the Boo's, Mr. Brown's, Lil Charlie's, Big E's, Do3's, Froggy's, Stoney's, Diamond Busa's, Card's and Brets for being stand up guys and giving complete strangers help, advice, parts, etc... whatever they can do to help out they do!!! I could sit here and name off most of the .org !!! But you guys are what makes this place one to keep coming back to day in and day out ..... My hat is off to you guys ... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

with friends like you who needs enemies lmfao

i can honestly say i never thought i would make such good friends on a forum... b-du-slacker and i talk every night and laugh and joke about so much crap its not even funny haha. But in all honesty its great to make such good friends that you can go to about real life things and them be there for you

i can honestly say i never thought i would make such good friends on a forum... b-du-slacker and i talk every night and laugh and joke about so much crap its not even funny haha. But in all honesty its great to make such good friends that you can go to about real life things and them be there for you

Anytime brotha... Thats what friends are for.....:thumbsup:

:whistle:
MODS...:please: :ban: him, I don't want to have to tell him that I really can't stand talking to him, I just don't want to hurt his feelings......................................... You know what...........Just :ban: ME !!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anytime brotha... Thats what friends are for.....:thumbsup:

MODS...:please: :ban: him, I don't want to have to tell him that I really can't stand talking to him, I just don't want to hurt his feelings......................................... You know what...........Just :ban: ME !!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

haha yeah go ahead and ban him i still know other ways of contacting him lmfao

Stoney McSloth said:
+1million

have to throw in Skeche without those Hayabusa.org decals Fastfrogs white busa might be able to catch my black busa. :poke:

Mcsloth breakdown....
"Mc"Donalds-food that makes ya fat and slow.
"Sloth"- the animal that moves so slow that moss actually grows on it!
I think ill keep up okay :whistle:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Bosshound said:
I am still here because everyone puts up with me :laugh: Right .............................???

Umm.... Yeah, just don't change your avatar and we'll keep ya around. :thumbsup:

Mcsloth breakdown....
"Mc"Donalds-food that makes ya fat and slow.
"Sloth"- the animal that moves so slow that moss actually grows on it!
I think ill keep up okay :whistle:

Yes Froggy, Us Sloth's like to do EVERYTHING nice and slowwwww for hours. :whistle: Not like Frog's "Sorry Miss Piggy, I'll try to last longer next time" :rofl::rofl:

And of course I mean sleeping! :laugh:

Back