Thank you PACIFICBUSA!

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
I Can't say enough good things about The members of this board. I needed a few plastic push-pins & PACIFICBUSA kindly ordered me several & shipped them to my house. He asked for nothing in return, just that I accept them.

This is the 2nd time I have been treated like this from members here. BigBSBusa sent me some spools some time back & once again asked for nothing in return.

I hope at some point, I can help others out as you Men have both kindly helped me out. Thank you both. Im proud to be a member of this forum, thanks for letting me be a part of it.

beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128493037 -->

I'm new to this message board, but from what I'm reading the members seem very friendly and helpfull.... I can't wait till next summer when I can officially join the ranks with my own Busa.... (Gotta pay off my Buell first... one motor payment at a time) ...

peace

Yep Yep Yep ... on this board 'tis better to give than receive! That happens quite often around here! As long as everybody does it this will continue to be THE BEST SITE ON THE NET! Good on ya for pointing out the good peeps!

I Can't say enough good things about The members of this board. I needed a few plastic push-pins & PACIFICBUSA kindly ordered me several & shipped them to my house. He asked for nothing in return, just that I accept them.

This is the 2nd time I have been treated like this from members here. BigBSBusa sent me some spools some time back & once again asked for nothing in return.

I hope at some point, I can help others out as you Men have both kindly helped me out. Thank you both. Im proud to be a member of this forum, thanks for letting me be a part of it.

beerchug.gif
Well now, isn't this a lovely thing to log on to?
blush.gif
Thanks, Val...I appreciate the kind words.
biggrin.gif

Just to set the record clear though, I did ask him for something. Good vibes or some positive thoughts...perhaps a prayer or two. He was kind enough to oblige me. Thanks, bro...I was glad to help.

And for the record? I'm just a small fish in the pond...repaying my karmic debt, so to speak. Other members here have blessed me tenfold over...I am a small speck compared to them. Members like Ninja Eater, BaCharles, McTrull, BulletTrain, Pipefighter, Thrasherfox, MSF, Rubbah, MoosesBusa, Busafever, Zukracer, Busapilot911, suzuki4life and gcal, just to name a few. I am still in their debt for their kindness.

Thank you for your kind words, bud...it means alot to me.
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128557719 -->

beerchug.gif

Back