Thank you Professor

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I have been stressing for the past couple of weeks over this trip to the busa bash... We have had one thing after another happening here, we had the first race for PMRA that the site is sponsoring. The shirts for the bash, right after the bash is the Meet and Greet and right square in the middle is the performance issues with the server we have been having.... I have been concerned with how I was going to get the bike in the van to take the bash, if i couldn't get it in the van I was almost prepared to not take the bike and just drive the van. Today Rick (Professor) and I were messaging back and forth on ICQ and we got to talking about wheel chocks... Rick called me about 5pm and told me that he was headed home and that I should drop by to look at his Condor chock... I get there, he pulls his out of the trailer to see if it will fit, it was too big so he goes to the next chock he has and we measure and sure nuff I could actually make it happen..... I turned around and Rick was grabbing air hoses and tools and he says "Let's do it" I felt guilty because I showed up to look at this Chock and before I can say thanks for the offer we are pulling the back seats out and drilling holes. Rick grabbed his busa just to make sure it would fit and we measured everything off his bike..... Thats not all...... Once we got the chock mouted, seats out, Rick starts pulling stuff out of boxes, you need a chain when you are there, and GPS, here take my brackets and GPS, what else do you need... I am overtaken with the kindness and effort of a board member...... Somewhere during all of this Rick's wife shows up with Pizza..............

Now, not only do I know the bike will fit in the van I have a wheel chock to use and everything is ready to roll.......

Thanks Rick you have no idea how much stress and tension this took off me......

cap

Hell of a nice thing...I have truly found that most everyone here is a stand up guy you would be glad to call a friend, very rarely do you hear anything negative towards members of the board, glad you get to go and have fun.

lurk.gif
super.gif
tremendous job, no excuses. See ya at the Bash
super.gif

super.gif

(GoldenChild @ Apr. 16 2007,22:09) He is Top Shelf...
top shelf in the back covered with dust top shelf or right smack in the middle in the front row top shelf??
poke.gif

Just messin! Good lookin out Professor!!!

That's Rick. He's real good people. Even when he rode a HD. HAHA (That's a joke, I'm not bashin' HD)

It's hard to find good people anymore.

I'm amazed that I seem to have found a board full of good people. Keep up the good work all.
You'll be amazed at just how far a servant's heart will get you.

(captain @ Apr. 16 2007,19:53) I have been stressing for the past couple of weeks over this trip to the busa bash... We have had one thing after another happening here, we had the first race for PMRA that the site is sponsoring. The shirts for the bash, right after the bash is the Meet and Greet and right square in the middle is the performance issues with the server we have been having.... I have been concerned with how I was going to get the bike in the van to take the bash, if i couldn't get it in the van I was almost prepared to not take the bike and just drive the van. Today Rick (Professor) and I were messaging back and forth on ICQ and we got to talking about wheel chocks... Rick called me about 5pm and told me that he was headed home and that I should drop by to look at his Condor chock... I get there, he pulls his out of the trailer to see if it will fit, it was too big so he goes to the next chock he has and we measure and sure nuff I could actually make it happen..... I turned around and Rick was grabbing air hoses and tools and he says "Let's do it" I felt guilty because I showed up to look at this Chock and before I can say thanks for the offer we are pulling the back seats out and drilling holes. Rick grabbed his busa just to make sure it would fit and we measured everything off his bike..... Thats not all...... Once we got the chock mouted, seats out, Rick starts pulling stuff out of boxes, you need a chain when you are there, and GPS, here take my brackets and GPS, what else do you need... I am overtaken with the kindness and effort of a board member...... Somewhere during all of this Rick's wife shows up with Pizza..............

Now, not only do I know the bike will fit in the van I have a wheel chock to use and everything is ready to roll.......

Thanks Rick you have no idea how much stress and tension this took off me......

cap
Dude

YOU need to get a clue...that's just how thing's get DONE around here
tounge.gif

Good Job Rick
wink.gif

(Sloto200 @ Apr. 16 2007,22:31)
(GoldenChild @ Apr. 16 2007,22:09) He is Top Shelf...
top shelf in the back covered with dust top shelf or right smack in the middle in the front row top shelf??  
poke.gif

Just messin!  Good lookin out Professor!!!
that's easy, he is right smack in the middle in the front row top shelf
beerchug.gif

I'm just glad I could help out and attempt to return a few of several favors you have done for me the past couple of years here at the board. Not to mention several things you have done for me recently. There are several hundred users here that would have done the same thing, I was just lucky enough to get the opportunity to do so! Have a blast at the Bash, I wish current circumstances would allow me to make the trip also. I’m still in for Eureka in May!

Back