Thank you President Obama, I love my New Carbine!

I wanted something that I could shoot long distance and after talking to guys at worked this is what came about. I started out with wanting a M1 Garand and then after talking about it, looking at pictures and every thing else I deceided on the M1A but now that I have one on order I can't get over the M1. I am going to get one as soon as I can more for the collectability of it then anything else but I will take it to the range as well. :beerchug: Now I just wish they would call me and say it came in.

Yessir, Truly one of the best rifles ever made by god and placed in the hands of a US Serviceman.

I know it's R. Lee Ermey's favorite and that's good enough... :laugh:

Rleeermeygfdl.PNG

Hey Rev,

Ya got any weapons for trade or sale ???

Certainly, However I am afraid you'll be needing a change of residence first. There's just about nothing I got that wont just revolt, sprout legs and Flee on it's own when it sees that "Welcome to California" sign. :laugh:

I'd have to fish em' out from under JefferyCarryman's back porch. :rofl:

I was going to buy me a new gun, but that tard bush wouldn't let me get a job to pay for one. Oh well, I guess I could just move to china and get a job. Although it would probebly take me a few years to purchase one making $.05 an hour. GoooO!!! republicans!!!

You said in another post you were getting lots of free money from Bush, so what's the problem ?? At 28 years old you could join the military and do yourself as well as the U.S. some good. You will learn discipline, honor, integrity, and make a decent living to boot.. If not, go troll somewhere else, or maybe find a Kawi forum so you feel more at home since you claim to be a Kawi owner...

I was going to buy me a new gun, but that tard bush wouldn't let me get a job to pay for one. Oh well, I guess I could just move to china and get a job. Although it would probebly take me a few years to purchase one making $.05 an hour. GoooO!!! republicans!!!

Oh hai Ben... Got something here for ya scooter...

Sounds like you may be under qualified for a position in China though... :whistle:

Enjoy. It's just for you... Sorry you're feeling unappreciated, or passive aggressive, or whatever it is you're feeling, maybe this will help.

l_cdeeedfda70d42ef9d2ed6a3fc1665b9.jpg

Sounds like you may be under qualified for a position in China though... :whistle:

Enjoy. It's just for you... Sorry you're feeling unappreciated, or passive aggressive, or whatever it is you're feeling, maybe this will help.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm still LMFAO !!! A flying ***** slap.... classic !!!:thumbsup::beerchug:

Tagging that picture!!!! :thumbsup:

Well, I've got to give thanks to our New President. Without his help and his motivational presence I wouldn't have my new Carbine in my grimy little paws. :laugh:

I've avoided the "panic" that has afflicted many of the Firearms enthusiasts out there, but I did want to go ahead and pick up a couple of weapons that are very likely to be high on the list of things made "taboo" should any Anti Gun Douche-baggery come down the pike.

So my FN FS2000 arrived last week and I couldn't be happier. Shoots like a dream, accurate, unique, and fun.

Just a hoot.

SO without Further ado, her she is.

Rev,

I saw "Fredericksburg VA" on it. Is that where they ship from? That's 15 miles from me.

P.

Rev,

I saw "Fredericksburg VA" on it. Is that where they ship from? That's 15 miles from me.

P.

I believe that is their U.S. home... That's where all the M240s, 249s, "Ma Deuce" and others are made for the US military. Well there and other plants in the US. I dunno about their pistols and other firearms for the public, not too sure where they are made but pretty sure they are made in the U.S.

The FS2000 though is still made in Belgium and I'll bet the P90 is as well.

You should take a tour see what they are all about. :thumbsup:

In this

:beerchug:.. Nice weapon there, Revlis~ We've been thinkin about addin a couple of 'home defense' weapons~ I had a nice Mossberg 410 in my hands at the gun show... didn't get though... Brenda wants a 12ga~ I'm sure we'll add a few before it's too late~ :whistle:

:beerchug:.. Nice weapon there, Revlis~ We've been thinkin about addin a couple of 'home defense' weapons~ I had a nice Mossberg 410 in my hands at the gun show... didn't get though... Brenda wants a 12ga~ I'm sure we'll add a few before it's too late~ :whistle:

Just remember Bro, that it's unlikely things like shotguns, revolvers, Hunting rifles or just about anything else is going to be restricted or banned or anything like that any time soon.

It's the high capacity stuff and anything that "looks" dangerous that the mouth breathing pinheads get their tiny little peckers hard for. Overlooking fact, disregarding reason, they plow ahead like lemmings to pass "feel Good legislation" that has nothing to do with keeping ANYONE safe.

So it's the "Scary" guns these morons see on TV that go first...

I'll be buyin either an M1A semi-auto tactical long range or ar .308 AR
Posted via Mobile Device

Back