Thank you President Obama, I love my New Carbine!

OH and before anyone asks, "Is it worth it?"

The simple answer is no, probably not.

Not unless you've got the rest of your stuff pretty well handled cause you do pay a premium for all that "Laserblaster" cool factor.

However, it's compact, shoulders better than anything I've ever fired, fit's your body like a glove, and is an instinctual pointer. So FWIW, and YMMV, it's going to likely be my primary in town Zombie stomper of choice. :thumbsup:

Again hope you all enjoyed the pics and thanks for the positive feedback.

Very nice, they have a factory in SC unless it has closed. It is very similar to the P90 I fired around five years ago. The P90 had a U shaped clear plastic mag that top loaded 50 rounds. It had three trigger positions. The further you pulled back on the trigger the more shots / second :laugh: single, triple blast, or full auto.

And I didn't miss the point of you showing off the camera :laugh:

Very nice weapon sir. You can buy the launcher for the AR, but you can only purchase smoke gernades. Don't know about current laws.

Sweet, the only thing I recognize on it is the bolt. Hmmmmm, that bolt sure looks familiar, everything else is Buck Rodgers, way cool:bowdown:

Cool looking piece of machinery. Looks like it could stop whatever you wanted it to, with authority!!!

BTW, Love your kitty, looks like one of mine, Phoebe. :laugh:

awww so does that thing shoot real bullets or is that a video game blood splasher? :rofl: that thing looks great!!

Very nice Rev !!

Untitled-1-1.gif

Awesome pics!!!! And great report, I have been wondering about those. Wow, plastic hammer huh, kewl.

Don't FN make some great products?? I got my FNAR in October and it easily shoots 5/8 MOA I like it alot.
fnarleft.jpg

nice :beerchug: I'm still waiting for my M1A to come in and I'm thinking about adding AR15 to the list of things to get soon.

m1a.jpg

nice :beerchug: I'm still waiting for my M1A to come in and I'm thinking about adding AR15 to the list of things to get soon.

Ah the very weapon that had me beating my head on the desk trying to make a decision. Here's how I resolved it though...

1st I had to come to grips with my long range intentions, the likely hood of needing rapid follow up 600yrd shots, the need for a full size rifle caliber, and my desire to own one of the greats.

Well, I am not planning on engaging Zombies much beyond 250-300yards, much more likely will be the 100-200 yard shots. Rapid follow ups even more unlikely. To satisfy my need for a .308 I bought a good FN/FAL, and I'll just have to get over not having an M14 right now. But it's still one of my favorite weapons.

I wanted a Scout Squad so bad.... We'll see, I have a habit of getting what I want eventually, one way or another, so there will likely be a Scout Squad or SOCOM in my safe at some point.

Thats a beautiful firearm, hope you enjoy it! :thumbsup:

... I wish I had the disposable income for one like that :bowdown:

Impressive machine.
And I have no clue what one would do with that. :laugh:

Kill the hell outta Fruit, Zombies, and Paper targets at the range.

LOL. I was wondering the same thing. It seems there wouldn't be much left of the shooting range after you leave :laugh:

:thumbsup: It's still just a small caliber .223 carbine at the end of the day.

Cool looking piece of machinery. Looks like it could stop whatever you wanted it to, with authority!!!

BTW, Love your kitty, looks like one of mine, Phoebe. :laugh:
You want one? I have three, they all look the same so there is some redundancy built into the system. He HE he...

[RANT]This weapon like EVERY OTHER Sport Utility Weapon out there is mainly for entertainment purposes only when in the hands of a Civilian. Mostly, It'll kill the hell outta some Fruit, maybe some Melons, or apples...

They are for fun, just like a Modern SUV, the SUW, is technology trickled down to the consumer market because of demand, look, and entertainment value. Never mind that the rifle just like many of our SUV's is actually rugged beyond all need, durable enough to tolerate all manners of abuse with a chuckle.

I can buy all sorts of fun stuff for a SUW (Sport Utility Weapon) just like you can accessorize a truck. Different stocks, a Bayonet, polished this or chromed that, all silly but fun add ons, much like a lift kit, and chrome wheels.

That's the point of weapons of this sort, pretty much the only point, FUN. Sure they make fantastic varmint rifles, and out in the country make excellent home defense weapons, but it mostly comes down to entertainment value.

Many Liberals like to cluck and scurry because they saw something on TV that made them scared, and in the end fun toys that are significantly UNDERREPRESENTED in gun crimes such as ANY "Assault Weapon" fall victim to Nervous mothers and feel good legislation. [/RANT] :banghead:

Wait Wait... My Bad, you all were having fun and I'm all Captain Serious... :whistle: My bad.

Back