Thank you hayabusa.org

Gunnybusa

DEFENDER of the FAITH!
Donating Member
Registered
I find myself truly speechless at the generosity of the org. My family wishes thanks all of you for you’re support. Special thanks go out to RSD, BA Busa, Shortboarder, VBee, Busasamarai, Valium, BusaMan24/7, BlkBlu04, McStang, Sagoronin, Mofuggahere, Professeor, Charlesbusa, Justintime2, Thrasherfox, Bigdr, STKR00, and Ben.

Thank you all.

Gunny.

Flowers.JPG

Anytime Gunny. Truely PROUD just to know you.

Once again...sorry for your loss.

Anytime,anywhere......... Andy.

Absolute honour, brother abroad...........

You and yours are in our Thoughts..
wink.gif

Your welcome Robb..

Keep thinking about ya and your family... almost said something in the email I sent earlier (asking how everyone is doing) but thought might be best not to keep bringing it up.

hope everyone is doing well.....

Anytime Gunny. I know what you have gone through, I lost my father 3 months ago. But were all family here, looking out for everyone that needs that little extra support. Take care bro.

Seems like I'm always in last place when it comes to finding out what's going on with members. Sounds to me that whatever it is a prayer and constant well-wishes are in order. Sorry.

loosing a family members are not cool thing to do...sorry for your loss...prayer sent (wish I knew it earler...)
sad.gif

Gunny I lost my Dad 7 years ago yesterday. I feel like he is closer to me now than ever. Takes a while to accept though.
Prayers sent to you and family.
God Bless.

Back