Thank God ya'll haven't seen me on the news yet..

I THINK IM GONNA THROW UP!!!!!! Dude im soooo sorry. You know, ............... SHI!, i dont even know what to say, for ONCE im at a loss of words. Im sure others will agree this is a rarity for me. I can tell you this, dont let her friends find out about this, they will brand her.... Ive seen it happen when i was in high school and it aint pretty.

i'm sorry to hear you are having to go through something like this...i wish there was something i could do or say but i just don't know what would make it better...for what its worth, know that we are all behind you and you have a place to come and unload anytime it gets to be too much

Dang Jinks, my heart goes out to you and your family. I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. I dont know what I would do, but I do know what I would consider doing. You are very strong to keep your sences about you during all of this. I hope that things turn out OK for all of you and I know your daughter has hurt you and your wife but she probably really needs all of your love right now because this isnt easy for her either. My prayers goes out to you and your family. You have my cell # frrom the fall bash so if ya ever need to talk I am here for ya anytime, day or night.

Keep your head up, things will get better.

Tim

well folks...maybe i ain't as cool as i thought i was....as apparently?...i can't shake this thing from my mind...i'm having some pretty god aweful mood swings ranging from drifting away into sentimental memories of days gone by to want'in to do and say unspeakable things...man this sux.
sad.gif

My God Bill! Why didnt you call me man? I wouldnt want to be in your place now,sadly....I think you have a rough road to travel,I've had friends in like situations.The only guidance I can offer at the moment is DONT kill the guy,charges are the prolly gonna be good for the boy,he's lucky you didnt see or hear him sneaking in.Cover all your bases and remember to stay calm and use the system,it is flawed but its all we have.Did you see the mother of the boy? Keep us posted.Semper Fi!

brother, don't get down on yourself, these feelings are completely natural, it's not like you are supposed to be able to just put this behind you and not have it affect you...best thing you can do is find someone you can talk things out with that can help you work through your feelings- maybe your wife, a clergy member, counselor, etc., if that isn't possible right now just let it out here...they can always delete this later (just don't forget that this is a public forum with more than just your friends looking on)...we're here for you
beerchug.gif

Bill, You're a better man than I am. I would have waited for the scum to sneak back in the house, and let him leave in a body bag. Unlawful entry doesn't have to include breaking and entering to get in, in many states. The fact that he entered your home without your consent put your family in peril, and you have the right to defend your family.

A 25yrs sentence is 7 to 15 with good behavior. A bullet is permanent.

my brother i offer you my support , if you need someone to just talk to i am here for you. i have you and your family in my prayers.
you are dealing with something right now thats impossible to get a grasp on.
your mind will ponder on the past, and on things you would like to do.
this will eat you alive if you let it, take some time away from everone and think about who and what you are about.
you will find that you are a loving, caring family man , who is full of kindess.
the choice will come up to you either dwell in despair of the mistakes made or move on and let the love that is in your heart show. i belive you will choose to love . the greatest thing i can say to you is jesus is the healer of all problems.
trust in him, he will guide you and open the doors for you.
i just want to let you know i care about this, i do not mean to offend you in anyway. God bless you my freind.

I have two boys so I can offer no advice but I can offer a prayer or two.... Can't begin to fathom the family stress this is causing but you have a board of guys here to listen....

cap

I can understand a little of what you are going through . It sucks ! I hope you and your daughter can figure out something to do about this . Its so hard because you don't want her to rebell. You got my prayers man. Daughters are so much worry compared to boys.

God I feel your pain, my daughter lives with her mother in a Coastal Carolina community that is famous for Boozing and partying all Summer long.  Every week it's like a rollover of new crop rolling into town.  As my daughter is about to turn 16, this is going to become more and more a problem.  Right now, mom has a pretty strict hand, but seeing's how a new promotion keeps her aways from home for more and more hours each day, and me stuck in Ohio with little guiddance at all..........I just sit and wait for that phone call, cause I know it's coming.

I wish you my thoughts and prayers, remember (though at the moment she may not deserve it) LOVE will carry you further through this than hate and aggression.  let us know if we can help Bill.

Thank you everyone...NJ, semi, Truwrecks, thepushercg, cap, frisbee, mzrsq...and all the rest...and i really liked what thepushercg had to say...and at this point i wouldn't turn my back on any prayers either as after 48 years of living i've gotten to know myself pretty well and quite frankly?..i'm kinda scared...feels like the hearts been sucked out of me...and i know that feeling well...as that's when i start to not give a shid about anything and that's when i'm in my most dangerous state of mind...which at least let's me know to keep a close watch on myself...like babysitt'in a killer....and it's not a pleasant feeling at all.

We're headed to my parents for sunday afternoon dinner....16 year long family tradition..don't miss a sunday....wife always looks forward to it...my mom cooks and it's sort of my wifes and i's only "down time" where we get to relax...and today?...my wifes not even looking forward to going as she knows it's gonna get emotional and we're all already drained...my 70 year old dad bust up crying on the phone so bad over this last week that he couldn't even talk...and it's a terrible feeling to hate your own daughter...she hurt my father...wtf do ya do with feelings like that?

Anyways...thanks for being here for me folks...the kind replies and venting seem to help get me through the more pointed moments and i truely appreciate that...thanks again and wish me luck dealing with this, L8R Bill.
cool.gif

Having family around you is always the best way to cope through tough times.
beerchug.gif

Bill,like many others, all i can offer you is my prayers. it sux that you are having to go through this. you had some bad times just recently in the past, and your family here helped you pull through. i do not know any advise, as my daughter is only 16 months old. i wish i could bypass the adolesence years when (and i hope she doesnt) put me through similar grief.

Your family is in my prayers.

Jinks this whole thing sux, I don't know what to say that hasn't been offered except I'm sorry and I'll be thinking and praying for you.

It's an absolutely insane world we live in  
crazy.gif

Man, truely sorry to hear about your living nightmare. What a mess, and you ask yourself what can I do. Love you duaghter, your all she has, and all that is solid in her life right now. I know others have said it, but don't blame yourself. All the best upbringing in the world sometimes seems like it doesn't work. Just love her, even though she has hurt your family terribly, and try to guide her in the right direction. By doing this you will be helping yourself and your family and hopefully your duaghter. Truely a terrible situation, and I really hope you can find a way to work your way through it. My heart goes out to you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Bill... You're a good man. I have no advice really, as I'm still a youngin myself. I understand how you're angry thouh, cause if I were put in the same situation, I would be too. You and your family are in my prayers Bill. I pray for the best. If there's anything you think I can do, let me know bro. I'm always here for my friends.
beerchug.gif

I am speechless and since I have no parental skills can only offer you the best in this situation.

GOD Bless Bill..

runeight...

Hang in there Jinks...not something I'd wish on anyone, but I do know that daughters are trying...I watched my sister tear my Mom and Dad apart doing stuff that to this day makes me wonder how she could have done it all and survived...

Your family is in my thoughts...you're not alone in this either. Tons of parents go through so much with their kids when they're busy in the world making grown up decisions that they really shouldn't be making
sad.gif
Get help and guidance from those around you...

Back